Realborn Drawing for Asher Awake

Like our other drawings, this drawing will run on our Forum, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube. You can enter five times but only win once! :slight_smile:

‘How To Enter’ is posted on the social network. (i.e. ‘How-To-Enter’ for Facebook is posted on Facebook, Twitter on Twitter, etc.) So Check out each of our Social sites!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER our Realborn Drawing via Our FORUM

Thanks!

Emily,
Media Manager
Bountiful Baby

9 Likes

He is adorable. Good luck everyone. Blessings, Grandma Paula

1 Like

YAY! Thanks for doing this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

for everybody but you have to pay shipping .

Shipping is covered by Bountiful Baby.

The contest is for everyone, however, here is a list of countries that we ship to:

1 Like

awww he is sooo sweet

Glad I didn’t miss out on this contest while my computer was sick! And to think that yesterday I added a tablet to my phone bill just so I’d quit missing out on talking to all of you when the internet decides to be slow here! Now you know how much I love you! And yes, that really was my main reason, that and to email a great friend I met on here! Entering as fast as I can!

2 Likes

God I love Asher both asleep an awake can’t wait until he is released :blush::blush::blush: all the realborns are so precious!! But Asher is my favorite out of all of them I love his little nose!!!

Leslie i agree with you 100% Asher is definitely my favorite Realborn. i just wish i had the money to buy all of the realborns

1 Like

The drawing is supposed to be today. Have the winners been posted yet?

1 Like

I just did my entries… I will be taking a Realborn baby to a doll contest this year yay !!

1 Like

Would love to win one of these adorable babies. Just love BB.

I would love to win this kit because of the realism in the sculpt.,so anxious to get my hands on one…:slight_smile:

The drawing will end at 4:30pm MT and winners posted at 5pm MT.

1 Like