Realborn Chunky Joseph

Let me know what you find. I’d be interested in seeing how a larger body would look with his size head and limbs.

1 Like

Grant’s Head is approx 16 1/2 inches, and Joseph’s head is approx. 17 inches. So, if those measurements are correct, the circumference of their heads are near the same. However, from the pics, Joseph looks a LOT bigger.

Joseph’s thighs are HUGE compared to Grant’s :laughing:

1 Like

I cant get any of the pants I bought for him over his chubby ankles and thighs! haha I love him. He’s going to have to go the store with me when I’m done with him…

Does anyone else think the recommended body is too narrow for him? Are there any chubbier bodies out there?

1 Like

Weigh the kit and deduct that amount from the 8 pounds.

1 Like

Thanks for the pictures guys…you are so lucky. I bought my kit through Dollsgarden in Germany and will have to wait for the end of July or beginning of August for mine.

1 Like

If you have painted Amelia or Kenzie then this bruiser’s head is according to BB a half inch smaller in size so his head will be about the size of the toddlers Kenzie and Amelia .

1 Like

I finally had a chance to look at my kit a little closer; Is a sort of…flat spot visible on all of the kits limbs? It’s hard to get a picture of but on at least one of the legs I received it seems almost peaked. I’m thinking maybe that’s just how his body settled when they were scanning him ( or however they make the Realborns ) but if there’s something wrong and this isn’t normal I’d like to know about it. This is the best I could do photowise:

1 Like

I’ll check mine later.

1 Like

I dropped everything on my painting table and didn’t sleep a wink! I love this guy! Thank you @bountifulbaby for this beautiful kit.

21 Likes

Handsome fella for sure!!:heart_eyes:

Did you find BB recommended body small for his limbs?

What size diaper and onesie?

He looks scrumptious!!!

Thank you! I found the body too narrow for his limbs but I’m going to keep him on it unless I find a chunkier body! I stuff it to the max. I have him in a size 3 pampers and it fits perfectly with or without a belly plate. Clothing he varies drastically so you have to trial and error. In stretchy clothes he’ll fit 0-3 & 6 months but I have him in a carters denim top and he needs 9 months. I’m still working out sizing as that is my favorite part of reborns :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the info.

Are you giving him hair or leaving bald?

Please post more pics of him​:wink::heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:

I am definitely getting him if they make more and put him on sale. What a handsome little guy.

Oh my goodness, I love this chunky guy! I missed out on him before he sold out but hopefully he’ll be back in stock soon. He is HUGE though! How does he compare in size to Liam if anyone can comment? I thought Liam was enormous! :slight_smile:

I’ll be giving him Hair soon once his paint cures more! He’s an air dry baby. I can’t resist assembling him though. He definitely won’t be leaving me anytime soon. I’ll be giving him a proper photo shoot tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seconds on Joseph if anyone is interested!

1 Like

Seconds are already sold out. :confused:
But I did get mine before he sold out. :grinning:

2 Likes

Wow!! That was FAST

I ended up getting one but the price was raised up 5.00. I was urged by a wonderful friend of mine lol :joy:

1 Like