Realborn Chunky Joseph

I don’t have a Grant kit on hand but oh yes…Joseph is much bigger. His head circumference is 17"

3 Likes

Oh my and Landon seems big lol -can’t wait to see your keeper :heart:

1 Like

Awww…thanks! If I can lift him to paint! :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh wow! I didn’t know it was possible for Landon to look tiny :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Sooo Funny!

He definitely wouldn’t fit in my normal shipping boxes! hahaha

3 Likes

My oh my but he is a big one congrats on your successful deliveries ladies :smile: I don’t even see him in the gallery now that he is sold out .
Perhaps I missed it or they don’t want to get anyone excited thinking they can still get the chunk lol

2 Likes

His head is big and I don’t plan on having it weighted or if I do, very lightly. Same thing with his limbs.

How about you ladies? What’s your take so far…

2 Likes

Mine will be a keeper so I will weight him lightly so I can lift him :smile:

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly lol

1 Like

W h o a. I was expecting big - but not THIS big!

8 Likes

Same here

1 Like

I don’t know. I’m torn on weighting. I bought 8lbs because I knew I would want him heavier due to his chubbiness but his kit alone is kinda heavy. At least for me. I mean I want him to “feel” like he is the chunky baby he is but then again I want to be able to lift him lol. We will see.

3 Likes

That’s how I see it too. I’ll probably have his bum weighted nicely for patting. But the rest of him, we shall see.

Do you think his body could be longer especially in leg area?

3 Likes

Omg. He’s huge.

1 Like

I have a grant kit I can stick it next to one of the others maybe that would help.

3 Likes

That would be great!

Maybe this will help with comparisons.
here is Easton(right) next to Landon

Easton(left) next to Owen

2 Likes

I posed a pic of easton @evelyn

2 Likes

Yes I do. I’m trying to find a longer body. I’m thinking at least 25" at the smallest.

1 Like

Sorry if I’m posting to much today. I’m enjoying him in kit form❤

11 Likes