Realborn Chunky Joseph

I’ll wait until he goes on sale or for seconds.

5 Likes

Waiting could be a good thing those who have him already paints theirs we can see how the ones who are not prototype artist fair with the kit .

Hopefully, he’ll go on sale.

1 Like

That would be nice it has happened however when one is as looked forward to as much as this one may be a while .

1 Like

Ordered mine, so excited! :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Congrats be fun to see what you do with him :smile:

1 Like

Thank you! This one might take a while! :smile:

1 Like

I’m so excited to see yours! What gender do you plan on?

2 Likes

The vinyl must be infused with silver and gold. :joy: B.B.s starting to get pricey- unless there’s a sale. Which I mean, they do a lot of them- But good gravy! I felt the same way when Emmy was released.

3 Likes

I’m so jealous of you! :heart:️️

3 Likes

Haha! I’m telling ya! I don’t know if I can keep buying kits if they keep getting pricey.

1 Like

He’s still cheaper than the kits on the other sites. I think Bountiful Baby just has us all spoiled with their regularly low prices and sales. :wink:

7 Likes

I wish!!! We are buying a house and are in the middle of packing up to move and trying to get our current house ready to show. No time and no spare funds. He is on my “after we move and get settled in” list.

5 Likes

How’s that grandbaby? :heart:

1 Like

He’s wonderful!!! We adopted him this past December. He just turned 3.

4 Likes

Planning on a boy but we’ll see what happens. S/he might surprise me! :smile:

4 Likes

JMO, but I don’t feel his kit is that pricey. He’s a larger size realborn. Not like the others that sell for $59.99 and then occassionally go on sale for $29.99

6 Likes

I agree. My only wish is that the belly plate was included or slightly less costly.

5 Likes

I’m so tempted to buy him. But keep telling myself, if I wait until he go on sale, then I can buy 2, maybe 3. Meanwhile, it gives me time to buy some clothes to fit him. :smile::smile:

4 Likes

What is everyone going to weigh him??? I managed the funds for him. I’m trying to figure about how much glass beads to get.

2 Likes