Realborn Chunky Joseph

Wonder if they’ll be an awake version of this kit?

2 Likes

I hope so! He’d look cute in a bumbo seat…not that I have one of those seats but it would give me a reason to! :joy:

3 Likes

I sure hope so. As popular as the sleeping version is already, surely they know an awake version would be a very good investment on their part.

His legs might be too fat for a bumbo. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

They might be :joy: didn’t think that one over! :wink:

I sure hope so!

Pics are not mine. Just for sharing purposes😍

s-l400%20(2)

joe4

10 Likes

I really like the 1st pic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wonder when he will be back in stock. I need this chunkamonk.

1 Like

Next to my Kenzie’s head and then my hand disappeared. I can’t believe how big he is.

8 Likes

Hes a BIG boy and I see you’ve started your reborn process. Good luck!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just a thought…

Do you think there would be a difference with another body that’s only an inch bigger?

AND

Would you prefer jointed or non jointed body?

Recommended body from BB

Here’s a body that’s an inch longer.

With the jointed body I’d be afraid the limbs wouldn’t fit in the caps. I like the nonjointed ones myself.

2 Likes

He’s just huge. Literally hard to see my hands.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

A friend asked if he could wear newborn… I directed her to this site. I was like now way in this world can this kit wear anything under 6 months! He is massive!!

1 Like

Will his arms move freely though?

I’ve read on here some people put something on the limbs that allows movement with nonjointed bodies but I can’t remember what. I can look it up for you and get back with you on that.

2 Likes

judging by the way jointed bodies have worked like windmills on some of my smaller kits not sure if I want jointed it might be like four loose canons . :wink:

2 Likes

Aleene’s Paper Glaze. I’ve never tried it myself so I don’t know how freely it moves them limbs but I’m sure others would know more about it. :slight_smile:

I haven’t put mine together yet. But by the looks of other people’s assembled dolls, I think he needs a bigger body.

2 Likes