Realborn® Christopher, Dreamy New Prototype on eBay! Reborn by Bianca Franke

We have an amazing new prototype on eBay!

Just look at that adorable face! Realborn® Christopher is dreamy in every way! This magnificent prototype, reborn by Bianca Franke, is on eBay now. You can view his auction here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/233610812548.

Sweet Christopher’s Realborn kit is expected to be available within the next month! You can sign up to be notified of his release here: Realborn® Christopher Sleeping (18.5" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). Christopher is a must have! You can also see more of real baby Christopher here: Christopher Asleep - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

14 Likes

Dream baby! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have him on my wishlist

1 Like

He is definately on my wish list. Have you gotten any word on when you’ll be getting restocked with kits? We waited over a month past Evers anticipated due date and she was already in the warehouse

1 Like

Ever was the last new kit that we had in our warehouse. We normally get them on pretty quick once they arrive, but since Ever was our last new release after the shutdown, we released her at a time that would keep our employees busy. We had to carefully plan the releases then.

It shouldn’t be too much longer before we receive more new kits, we are so close! I keep watching their tracking. It says about a week from now, but that is also what it said a week ago. I wish it would clear already so we could release these cute new babies already! The first kit we release will probably be Michael, because he has the most people waiting for him. We use the restock notification information to help us know what our inspectors should get busy on first.

As far as the restocked kits, the restocks that are coming soon can be found on this page: Out Of Stock Kits - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

The restocks are:
Realborns Johannah Asleep, Laila Asleep, Emmy Toddler, Jade Asleep, Charles Asleep, Ashley Awake, Leif Asleep, Logan Awake, 19” June Asleep, Kyrie Asleep, Logan Asleep, 18” Joseph Awake, and Patience Awake

Restocks are added very quickly after they arrive. We don’t wait on those, it’s just as soon as our inspectors have them ready (they have been pretty fast lately).

We will have a lot of new releases coming in addition to the above restocks, but not as many restocks as we would like. We will have more restocks approximately every 2 months, but we don’t have the next list yet. It could take us all year to replenish our stock unfortunately. This is the lowest our stock has ever been! We are working hard to get things in as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,
Jessica

10 Likes

Yay!!! Thank you so much for the update!!! I’m eagerly waiting for ALL of them to be honest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m definately getting Michael, jade awake, Christopher and Louis :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I also want to paint another newborn June asleep and try a Jade asleep. I’m going to make sure I signed up to be notified when my favs are stocked

2 Likes

Yay, we are so happy you are excited for these new babies! We are so excited to see everyone’s versions of them! These upcoming babies are some of our favorites we have ever had. <3

Sincerely,
Jessica

3 Likes

Micheal, Christopher, Autumn, Kelsey is growing on me too :wink:

2 Likes

Same here!

I am so looking forward to these new babies and totally love and appreciate the fact they aren’t limited edition sculpts so I don’t have to worry about being able to grab one before they sell out lol
Any hint on when wendy will be back in stock?

1 Like

Christopher Sleeping, James Sleeping, autumn Sleeping, and Leilani yawning is my my wishlist

I know right?!?! I don’t like getting LE kits because I don’t want to paint them and ruin them because I can’t replace them! I love the idea that I can paint 50 Skya and 100 newborn June asleep and that summer rain and Jaycee will be available when I’m ready to paint them and I can get Jade awake and asleep and make twins

1 Like

Yes!!! I FINALLY got a Presley Asleep…started him and moved so ended up stripping when I got set back up and now scared to touch him again lol
He’s the only sold out kit I have at the moment lol hubby said I could get a few more, but I can’t decide who I want more lol (I’ve brought it down to 5 choices so better than before lol) but then my head kicks in with well BB has ALLLLL those new realborns coming out and I can get two for the price of one McPhersons kit lol
(I love em both but ya know, more babies lol)
I love i can make multiple versions of the same baby as well! Some of these sculpts go so fast your lucky to get one,maybe two.
Especially at higher price tags, I’m sure we’d all love to be able to snag 10+ of these awesome kits when they come out but it’s not financially possible for most (and space wise lol) so knowing whether it’s the day it releases or 6 months later that Realborn will still be there! I so love BB :heart:

1 Like

Any news on that shipment?