Realborn® Canon, Joseph's baby brother, AVAILABLE NOW!

Thank you so much, everyone! :slight_smile:

@AGivensBaby My 2 youngest daughters have or will have Realborns. :slight_smile:

Emmy has a toddler kit. We are also finally finishing Emmy’s newborn kit (long overdue, I know). Newborn Emmy was one of the very first babies we scanned, and we were missing detail on her arms and legs. Her face turned out so cute, though! We recently had the idea to make a 1/4 limb cuddly Realborn of newborn Emmy. I am so so excited for her! I was telling Melinda that when my kids are grown and I am missing them, newborn Emmy is probably the baby I’ll be rocking all of the time. She is so cuddly and cute! I can hardly wait to show you all! The prototypes should be on eBay around the end of August.

Sage will have super cute Realborns as well. :slight_smile: Maybe it’s too soon to tell you, but Sage SMILED for one of her scans! She just held a smile while she looked up at the lights, I could hardly contain my excitement! We should see Sage’s kit towards the end of the year. :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
Jessica

18 Likes

This is so exciting :heart_eyes:

Definitely excited for Sage! Saw that little smile in the video you guys put out about how the realborns are made. Could absolutely light up a room. :heart:

1 Like

I am soooo excited for a 1/4 limb Realborn! I love the cuddliness of the 1/4 limbs!

3 Likes

Omgoodness I can’t wait! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Canon kit just came today so excited :laughing:

2 Likes

Canon is super cute. A Realborn Canon Awake version would be a super cute to get with the Realborn Canon sleeping version together. I can’t wait until the Realborn Canon sleeping back in stock again I will be getting his kit.

1 Like

What?!??? A newborn Emmy? How did her toddler version come out first? Lol

3 Likes

I can’t see the photo!