Realborn Cannon!

Hmmm that makes me think lol! We have newborn realborns
3 month Joseph
7 month June
And
18 month toddler Emmy?

I’m guessing 12 months?

5 Likes

I was thinking he looked like a mix of 3 month Joseph with the cheeks and Madison asleep with her eyes and face shape

3 Likes

Although I love 3 month Joseph, I would want another 2 or 3 month kit that is a little less chubby and smaller

5 Likes

Yes he does! What precious footage of his photoshoot. Thank you for sharing your family with us, they are all too adorable. I look forward to seeing Sage’s realborn too!

3 Likes

Omg sage :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: you have the cutest family :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

@PhotographyForLife Sage’s kit is almost ready to print, which means we have already scanned her. Sage will be 9 months old on Thursday, so it is not a 12 month kit. Maybe I shouldn’t be giving so many clues, lol. I am so so excited for hers!

Sincerely,
Jessica

14 Likes

Can’t wait to see! I’m reborning all of your children multiple times :smile:

3 Likes

Awwww!!! That makes me so happy to hear! I just love that my kids’ Realborn are able to bring so much joy. <3

8 Likes

I am so excited for her!!! She is sooo dang cute!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
Jessica

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see her kit. I’m sure it will be adorable. Love her smile !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ooooooh. Hmmmmmm :thinking:. Now to deduce how long it takes Melinda to do all the digital enhancements then figure how old she was in the video… and consider the ages all the other realborns have been. I’m going to guess ummmmm 6 months?

I’m so stuck on milestone ages for photography lol but at the same time she’s so tiny! I will have guessed by process of elimination eventually lol!

@bountifulbaby Jessica do you have portrait dolls if each of your kids? That will be so cool for them as they grow up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Newborn Crystal was one of them, and I loved her. I really wish BB would bring her back. She was such a precious kit.

2 Likes

Cannon is a baby I am going to have to have!

I found it. I knew she said it on another thread. 4 months.

2 Likes

The digital work for the 4 month Sage is complete!! now just the prep before shipping:(…so much to do with this little cutie :heart:

7 Likes

So she should be available possibly this time next year??? With the test prints and prototypes and production time etc?

1 Like

usually it will take about 6-9 months from the time I ship to the time of any release. I imagine sometime beginning of next year, assuming all goes well!

6 Likes

4 month sage :heart_eyes:

3 Likes