Realborn Cannon!

Alexa Calvo shared pictures of him!

15 Likes

Yes yes yes!!! Finally!

Omg I wish they’d start a new release kit club and release a new one each month and just take my darn money

8 Likes

Eeeeek! Cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I. Can’t. Wait. AH NEED

1 Like

OH

MY

WORD!

THAT PEACH FUZZ!!!

I love it, I’d be so afraid to do that to my babies but the result is undeniably amazing

4 Likes

He is also on my wishlist

Right now I keep checking I got to get 2 Leilani kits one for me to just paint and one for a birthday present to paint for my friends daughter.

Then still got James sleeping and now canon on my list for sure and sage when we start seeing her my upstairs neighbors daughter daughter is also named sage she will be 1 in a couple days

2 Likes

Oh my, is this another new realborn???

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see more of this baby!!

2 Likes

It would be impossible for them to release one a week, especially of the realborns. Melinda explained that it takes weeks to months to do one.

1 Like

@Jacelyn5440

One a week would be AWESOME but they already pretty much have enough for one a month if they held them off :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

He’s absolutely precious!! She posted another photo of him. Loving those chubby cheeks. I actually thought he was going to be bigger when she posted that first picture.

8 Likes

He looks so much like Joseph at 3 months but smaller! What a cutie!

5 Likes

I know! Lol those chubby cheeks was what made me think originally he was going to be Joseph’s size as a matter of fact I was sure of it until she posted this photo. I’m eager to see his limbs.

Ohhhh this little bean is growing on me!

Amazing how much he looks like Joseph but not so much the others

Siblings are Darren, Joseph, portrait sculpts crystal and Kimber? And a to be released 8 month sage someday?

I can’t remember now

2 Likes

And Emmy

3 Likes

Hmmm I forgot all about Emmy!! She and Darren kinda look alike.

1 Like

I love chubby cheeks, definitely will be breaking my kit diet for this one. :grin:

1 Like

I know! I was telling Melinda that Canon looks more like 3 month Joseph than newborn Joseph does. Canon was my biggest newborn at birth, he was my only baby over 8 lbs at birth. You can see his newborn photography video footage here: Realborn® Canon - Beautiful Real Baby Footage - YouTube

@PhotographyForLife Toddler Emmy is also a sibling. :wink: We will have a Sage coming soon, but we have not announced the age yet. It is an age we have not done yet. I cannot wait for Sage’s! Hers will come out later this year.

Sincerely,
Jessica

11 Likes