REAL classes Angels in Waiting - feedback please

Here I am again with questions. Have you taken a R. E. A. L. Class from angels in waiting? Is it going to teach me more than surfing online will? I’m very tempted but I’d like some feedback. What are the benefits? Is there anything you don’t like about online classes?
Any info would be appreciated & you can pm me if you don’t want to post. Thank you!

Nicole

ps if you have pics of a baby you did for the class will you pleeease post a pic?

the classes are great an you will learn a lot.

bad me, i am a moderator and i totally forgot that it was starting i’m sorry!!!

Do they cover mottling? Lol

the noe class she did!! not sure what she has in store w/ this one but I am sure she will do something.

Lara is wonderful to work with and the classes are broken down really well into steps and lots of pictures. If she doenst cover something all you have to do ask and someone/several will help answer your questions. I am a moderator too but honestly it will be the best money you have ever spent for learning.

Ok you guys sold me!! I’m signing up!
Hugs,
Nicole

Nicole, Lara is EXCELLENT her class is WONDERFUL, I took Noe and now today with start with peaches and cream and I LOVE IT.

— Begin quote from “heavenly~bliss~nursery”

Lara is wonderful to work with and the classes are broken down really well into steps and lots of pictures. If she doesn’t cover something all you have to do ask and someone/several will help answer your questions. I am a moderator too but honestly it will be the best money you have ever spent for learning.

— End quote

You will love Lara classes…easy to follow with painting different skin tones and techniques. I took her “Noe” class, with mottling and newborn skin, now her class on the “Peaches and Cream” have just started, which I am also taking . I agree… no where will you be able to get this kind of class for the price! Come join us, it’s also fun and we can chat with one another as well as learn new things. Her mixing paints for your baby skin tones technique is just wonderful.

You can find my classes on my website in the webstore. There is also a list of supplies on the forum pages…most supplies you can get right here at BB, and I do use many of their premix paints to make it easier.
Webstore:
http://www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com/apps/webstore/
Forum:
http://real.niceboard.net/

I think one of the best parts is the forum and all the help from the moderators and other gals in the class. We have lots of fun, and share many different techniques outside of the class step by step. It’s always nice to know there are so many new and different ways to do something.

I signed up but don’t know where to find them??

You guys are really helpful & I can’t wait to start the class. I signed up earlier tonight for the Jack Yarie class. Who else is in it? He’s tiny!!
Hugs,
Nicole

Hi Nicole! I’m in the peaches & cream class and am also doing the Jack Yarie preemie class and the Asian class in the spring. Lara is great and you’ll love her class! Glad you decided to take it!

That’s awesome! I wish I could’ve gotten in the peaches & cream. I think I will sign up for the Asian class too. Do we have to buy a kit when we sign up? What if we already have one on the list?
I may go buy that mottling class today if it’s available all the time. I didn’t see a date on it so I wonder …? I’m going to go see. I’ve read some great tutorials on here but still…I might need that class! I really want to learn that!
So much to do so little time.
Hugs,
Nicole

— Begin quote from “Babybliss”

That’s awesome! I wish I could’ve gotten in the peaches & cream. I think I will sign up for the Asian class too. Do we have to buy a kit when we sign up? What if we already have one on the list?
I may go buy that mottling class today if it’s available all the time. I didn’t see a date on it so I wonder …? I’m going to go see. I’ve read some great tutorials on here but still…I might need that class! I really want to learn that!
So much to do so little time.
Hugs,
Nicole

— End quote

You don’t have to buy a kit for the Asian Class. I think Adrie’s new kit will be out by then, and BB’s new Asian kit also. (fingers crossed on both)

I will be doing Lulu.