Real born Evelyn Gender choice

I’m finally done with her. I listed her as a boy or girl. It kind of dawned on me before I went to bed last night that I want to try on a boy’s outfit quickly and I really liked it. What do you think please? TY @jlesser for helping me tone down the blush…It’s still stark but not as badly.

16 Likes

I see boy. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am glad it improved what you were not liking.

I see boy also :heart:

1 Like

My hubby said boy also. lol. We shall see what they choose…:relaxed:

1 Like

Adorable boy! And I like your new logo!

1 Like

TY! I love my logo too. She gave me pink for girls and light green for boys but actually I love the light green one for both. I’m still “playing” with it. I have a credit on that site so I’m thinking about getting a rectangle logo too.

2 Likes

Valerie, was it you who said that you ordered a logo and didn’t hear from your graphic designer for a while?
What site did you use? I did mine in a simple way, but could not make it transparent and didn’t want to spend any money to buy software for it.
And in my opinion, round one is more ‘organic’ and ‘human’, thus goes with babies better. Not that you ask my opinion …:yum:

1 Like

Yes. I will pm you.

1 Like

I love it as a boy!

1 Like

I see boy

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful

1 Like

Either boy or girl they are beautiful! :heart:

1 Like

I think this baby could be either but I guess I lean more toward boy as well, great job!

1 Like

Boy all the way!

1 Like

Goodness! Thanks ladies!! It seems like he’s a boy! lol. It will be so fun to see what she sells at as I only seem to sell girls even when there is a choice. I may have sold 3-4 boys in 10 months.

2 Likes

Okay ya’ll what did the new Mom choose?

1 Like

I think boy!

This reborn favored boy to almost everyone, but the Mom…She left as a girl today LOL. I can’t sell boys! I’ve sold I think three out of over 50 :scream::rofl:

3 Likes

That is too funny!

1 Like

Personally I like her better as a BOY!! Such a cutie!!

1 Like