Real artist of the month for july

The poll is up on R.E.A.L for voting for the Artist of the Month for July. If you are a member of REAL and have not voted, the poll closes tomorrow afternoon! http://www.realreborn.com/t22481-july-contest

There wasn’t much participation this month. Any of you that would like to enter a future AOTM on that forum are welcome to join and enter the competition. The baby cannot have been shown as your baby on any social media until after the voting has finished so you have to plan on a “secret” baby. The entries have to be in by the 15th of each month.

1 Like

They don’t ever delete non-posting members. Just use your log on name and see if you remember your pass word to get on the forum? I found you as a member under “wispywillowsreborns” so if you remember your password, you can just log on and start entering.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s been a bit slow. I remember maybe a couple years back it was just as active as this forum, but now a lot of members barely ever comment. :pensive:

2 Likes

The 4th entry has 3 photos - the 4th photo you see belongs to Sarah that posted the poll! The #3 baby is Jessie from BB (I think)?

The problem with that forum is that it is just not user friendly. There are always interesting things going on but it’s hard to figure out how to join in. Also, I leave questions periodically and they rarely get answered, at least not by the person I was asking. Someone nice usually comes on eventually and tried to answer me or direct me to an answer. I joined some time ago and then couldn’t recover my info and joined again so it says I have like three or four posts to my name. But it’s not a chatty, friendly place to hang out. It has awesome information though if you can get to it, and good contests etc.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I decided to join here. I’ve been a member at REAL since I was eleven, and I remember when it was full of friendly ladies and fun topics. Everyone had a great time, like this forum. But then people became busy with their lives I guess, and now it’s super quiet.

3 Likes

Izzy is helpful on REAL, but the moderators don’t seem to check in very often. Lara is working. Couple of jobs and doesn’t have the time that she used to have to spend on the forum. I always suggest that if someone has a question, that they send a PM to Lara or a moderator. I saw that you have more than one account there. I joined in March of 2012, but wasn’t very active until I went back a couple of years ago and then I couldn’t remember my log in info. I got in touch with April Yap and she helped me out. I love competition, but the new rules for AOTM over there have complicated being able to enter.

3 Likes

Ok, I voted

1 Like