Randomness

Then yeah, do a thin blue wash and see how she looks. She’s super pretty, I love this kit a lot I just wish it was financially possible for me to get bb kits without spending my entire life savings :rofl:

2 Likes

I still have a package on my counter ready to ship to you @Tessa hubby said he will ship it tomorrow for me. No hurry though and no pressure, I am on your time :wink::grin::heart:

1 Like

Tinkerbell Creations has Poppet.

2 Likes

I hope you will feel better tomorrow!

1 Like

I found her there today!!! Lol. I was like, ooooh nooooo!
Do you know if they ship to the US?

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I thought of you the other day. I dug into my vintage material and patterns.
Those patterns can kiss my behind though. They are way too complicated. Sheesh. Lol.

1 Like

They do. She’s waiting for you to come and get her.

1 Like

Oh man… :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

@Tessa she is cute!

1 Like

She is pretty…which kit is this?

1 Like

Tink by Bonnie Brown :slight_smile:

YUP I’ve loved her for a long time lol. Can’t wait to see her finished :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is too funny, kiss my behind :rofl:. I bet you can make better patterns yourself anyway!

1 Like

I watched a tutorial on doing A.A., covering the vinyl with a heavy coat of dark color then the taking it off process… so that is what I tried on my baby. I have to say you do need to work fast, it’s more messy and caused me a bit more anxiety. All in all it worked, but I am glad I only needed to do one layer lol. I think it would be even harder with water based paints. I think I will wait til I see @specialmoments tutorial before I attempt an A.A. Baby!

2 Likes

@Tessa Did you buy both of them? :star_struck:

1 Like

The one I posted earlier is Poppet! She’s adorable!!! The one I posted with this comment is Tink. They are similar looking.
I bought just Tink today! Lol. I really need to sell some kits before I buy another but I want Poppet so bad! Had I found her first, I would have bought her first. I wanted Poppet when I bought Genevieve but she was sold out here in the US.

6 Likes

I’m waiting for her tutorial too, but I’m not on Fb at the moment. I’ll log in for that though! Lol.

2 Likes