Rak #2 - closed

I’m going to do this a little differently this time. I’m going to let YOU nominate who I send a RAK to :heart_eyes: first three peeps to inbox me… I will send a RAK to whoever you nominate :heart_eyes:

Thank you for ALL of your nominations! I have to close for now but I wish I could send more because everyone here is such an amazing contributor to our little community!

2 Likes

Sent my nomination!

1 Like

Good evening, I had to google rak (i must be slow)
I don’t want one for myself but I admire your spirit and think you are Great!

1 Like

If that makes you slow, I’m in your slow club as well. I was thinking what is a RAK while I was reading, I kept reading hoping it would be explained. When I read your post I was glad I wasn’t the only one. I never know what all these short forms are and have to google them lots. I sound so old, maybe I am. :woman_shrugging:

@PhotographyForLife so nice of you to be doing a Random Act of Kindness.

7 Likes

What’s a rak?

1 Like

Look up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

A “random act of kindness” kinda like a pay it forward but before that became a movement lol

2 Likes

Awwwwww!!! Love it! How sweet of you!!!

1 Like

I love that we are getting a little education as well lmao… or showing my age :thinking:

Haha! We must of been writing at the same time!

1 Like

I thought I might as well say what it is so others in the slow club don’t have to look it up.

4 Likes

I’m in the slow and lazy club. Thanks for posting it!!!

4 Likes

I’m pretty out of the loop when it comes to knowing stuff like that lol and anything like techy
Unrelated but here My 7yo tried to do my errand list by voice talk to text the other day— here’s what the phone heard (we do have an accent but I thought it was hilarious——)

That’s kids Tylenol and aspirin!!
So I don’t think I’ll be using that “shortcut” anymore I’ll stick to Good old paper lists!!!

Hahahaha

10 Likes

We have so much fun with voice dictation :woman_facepalming:t2: My husband especially. He sends as is and the rest of us are like whaaaaat???

5 Likes

I text with voice dictation all the time. It drives my kids crazy. Especially when I do it in public.

4 Likes

So nice of you!

3 Likes

Haha!

1 Like

LOL, now I am not alone! My accent is always a mystery to a Voice to Text.
But it’s funny that TV remote understand my voice commands better than from my born and raised in Atlanta black husband. :rofl:

6 Likes

Ha ha I know accent problems. I was raised in Boston area. My Dad was born and raised in Plymouth, my Mum England and i am a combo accent person that gets teased still. I say buttah, sistah, mutha,forevah and so on and then I have my Mums pronunciation on some things and her sayings and some spellings.

3 Likes

My last phone was spot on. It learned my language.

Then my daughter gave me her phone when we got her a new one and this thing is so annoying! Sometimes I read back posts I’ve posted and am so embarrassed cause I have no excuses! That’s not even dictation but the suggested auto correct :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like