R.O.S.E. question

Only thing I seen wrong with the scooter is basket needs to be bigger or a trailer behind it to haul all the goods in :grinning: I wished I’d of know other people where there from here I would of loved to of met y’all.

4 Likes

Next year Angel!:heart:️

1 Like

I’m holding y’all to it !

2 Likes

@izzy ! we can have talk with your father …seriously NO DANGER there only lady’s and dolls :):slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great idea!!! We need our little Izzy!!!

2 Likes

Sorry we weren’t able to connect. I posted several times that I was going and so did @MichelleP20. We spent a lot of time together, learned how to use air dry paints and even went to dinner together. Her mom was fabulous company and fun to be with. Maybe next year we can get a bigger turn out from our forum and have a great time.

4 Likes

That be awesome ! I seen a lot of ladies hanging out in the lounge area every night, I think most were from another forum. Taking my daughter and granddaughters was fun but next year I plan on doing some classes, and I really want to go to the awards banquet , I still don’t know who won this year

1 Like

@izzy I totally understand where your dad is coming from, I have 3 daughters and It’s hard to let y’all out of our sights especially with all the crazy stories these days!

I definitely want to go next year, My husband said we could take a little road trip! If someone had an extra scooter or wheelchair in my area I could load it in the back of my truck and bring it for you ladies :wink:

3 Likes

I can manage without, but if you could find a scooter for our Lynn, that would be awesome!

3 Likes

My sister said she would go with me next year and she isn’t a doll fan doesn’t dislike them but doesn’t want one either but supports and acts interested in what I do. And without her I probable wouldn’t go because I tend to have panick attacks in large groups and she knows this that is why she is doing with mess I will actually go. I do have the best sister in the world​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I understand panic attacks and used to have them myself. My Dad and my neice were agoraphobic and I came close but managed to avoid full blown agoraphobia. I still am uncomfortable at times, but no panic attacks. What I’m saying is that I understand, and I will be there for you too if you like!

2 Likes

Thank you honojane I am doing better than I was several years ago but it does tend to affect me on occasions. But I am determined to be there.

1 Like

That’s really sweet of your sister. You may be so distracted by everything there is to see and do that you won’t have any panic attacks. I wish you well.

3 Likes

I bet that was scary! I’m so glad everyone was alright.

2 Likes