R.O.S.E. question

Did anyone who went to the R.O.S.E. show this year notice if there were any kind of electric carts to rent? I so want to go next year but I can’t stand for more than a few minutes or walk very far without pain due to medical issues. There’s no way I can navigate a 50,000 square foot facility without a cart.

1 Like

I have bad hips, jeanhai. We can hang out together! I can walk it, but it will be very painful to say the least.It would be nice to rent a cart or something.

There should be!

There’s no way I can walk it, Helen, but I’d like to hang out with you someplace stationary.

I will push. I promise. I won’t leave your side and will be at your full disposal. Just in case they don’t have scooters:-)

5 Likes

I would think they should have wheelchairs for rent and if not maybe someone should bring that to their attention for next year!!! Jeanhai and Helen do you think you could get yourselves around if you had a wheelchair? I’m sure others would volunteer to pust you at least part of the time. You could also rent a wheelchair at a medical place at home and then take it on the plane and they would seat you first, not a bad idea. All you need is a wheelchair and some of us will get you around, no problem, we’ll all take turns.

1 Like

I saw several people on them. I know that most large cities have them for rent and usually they’ll deliver them to you, say at the airport or hotel.

1 Like

BTW folks…the hotel is in a great location. Lots of great restaurants nearby,and shopping. There is a large mall plus Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Target all within a very short driving distance. If I go next year I’m considering driving instead of flying just so I have a car to get around in. P.S. The hotel is in need of renovation. It’s my understanding that the new owner intends to renovate very soon.

3 Likes

The girls have volunteered to push the older folk around. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @demonicchic12, @MichelleP20

7 Likes

That’s so sweet.

How many of our forum members had booths for selling?

Nicole your so sweet!!! It would be nice to see many of you ladies there. We could push each other!

3 Likes

Ouch! I’m sure they’ll get it done quickly.

2 Likes

I think it’s kind of a coincidence that they had a fire and they have plans to renovate…hmmmmmm. It wasn’t funny that there was a fire but it was funny to see people outside in their PJ’s carrying their dolls. Mine were in the competition room with over 80 other participants along with the vendors booths. I just kept praying that the sprinklers wouldn’t come on and ruin everyone’s belongings.

3 Likes

I don’t know of any other than BB. At least they didn’t make themselves known if they were there. @MichelleP20 and I thought we were the only ones there except for one other lady that only came for one day. The Doll Fan Forum had a lot of folks there. I think all of them were vendors.

4 Likes

Wish I could go…I would have to have something too…No way I could do the walking…(Unless I have a couple of knee replacements done first…) We need a couple of these electric scooters…we would all have a great time - and Nikki, we could get you one too, just for fun!

3 Likes

I see races in the future! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I don’t know how this could sound any cooler!!! We will be like the pink ladies!!! :heart:️:smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:️Starr, please please please !!!

3 Likes

Come on guys, next year we have to beat the attendance of doll fan folks !!! Start saving your money NOW ! We ALL NEED TO GO, we will have a great time.

6 Likes

Oh, I wish. But I live in my dad’s house, which means I follow his rules, which means no flying across the country for three days to go to a doll show. :pensive: Maybe if I can get my name out there by next year and have a good customer base I’ll have an excuse to go. :slight_smile:

4 Likes