R.O.S.E. International Doll Show Down East new website (deds

Hi Ladies!! WE have officially launched the new website for the R.O.S.E. International Doll Show Down East (formerly the Down East Doll Show , DEDS) Please take a moment to check it out and see what we are planning! A few changes were made which I think will make you all happy. There is one more change to the floor plan in the works for our exhibitors at tables. This is simply to add a gap down the center of the aisle of tables for the EXHIBITORS only to pass through so they don’t have to walk so far to get to the front of their tables. We are working with Ted who supplies the tables and booths on this now and should have the new floor plan drawn up either today or Thursday!
http://roseinternationaldollshowdowneas … index.html
ALL PAYPAL BUTTONS ON THE WEBSITE ARE ACTIVE AND GOOD BUTTONS!
We will begin reaching out to exhibitors today to confirm your information!!
I hope that you like what we have done so far!
Hugs Debbie

I went a little crazy this morning and have booked my flights to North Carolina for the Doll Show.
Its a long way from Ireland , but convinced myself its my birthday gift,and my Christmas one, and Mothers Day and …
I can’t wait to attend some workshops, see all the babies, meet some dolly people!
Roll on June.

I can’t get the link to work. I did manage to find the right page (I hope!) by googling rose international doll show down east since only using rose international doll show brings up the wrong pages. I’m going to talk to my friend that lives in Durham part of the year about coming down for the show if I feel up to it. It’s only 4 hours away so I won’t need to worry about planes or long trips. Hoping she will still be in the States so she can come too!