Quinn also finished! (Pic Heavy)

This kit looks almost exactly like my oldest daughter so I love, love, love him! Decided to work on mono rooting and using 3 shades of mohair on him. Gave him a very wispy head of hair which was so cute! Also tried painting more purple on his hands and feet based off some newborn photos I’ve seen.

34 Likes

Oh my goodness, he’s stunning! :blue_heart:

1 Like

So beautifully done! I love the last pic.

1 Like

Great job! I really love his baby-fine hair.

1 Like

You are naturally talented for reborning! I also saw your other baby Macey with painted hair on Reborns to day and she is gorgeous and her painted hair is awesome.

1 Like

Both of your babies areSO pretty…but your Quinn is my fave…love skin tones AND rooting…just beautiful!!

1 Like

Wow you did an awesome job. He is beautiful!

1 Like

Everything about him is absolutely perfect!

1 Like

He’s beautiful. I’ve been trying to root that kind of wispy baby hair for years. Mine always ends up thicker than I’d like.

1 Like

He is gorgeous!

1 Like

Great job…I love the hair!

1 Like

You done a awesome job on the hair. Absolutely beautiful all the way around. I love the Quinn kit. One of my favorites

1 Like

He’s just gorgeous!! Make me wanna dig mine out of closet and start him next!! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you guys so much! He was so much fun to paint. I didn’t know if his hair looked too thin since it’s lighter. I still need practice cutting the hair…that’s so nerve racking after all the time putting hair in! :astonished:

1 Like

Actually it looks much like babies in our family so I feel his hair looks very realistic. He is one of my absolute favorite sculpts!

He is Gorgeous!! You’re very talented!!

I think he has perfect baby-hair and right amount of length and curls. Love him! Looking at rooting job like that make me want to start to root :slight_smile:

He’s gorgeous !

My baby was sold and shipped off yesterday! Baby Quinn is traveling all the way across country VA to CA to be used in a Birthing Center! He will teach new parents to change diapers and swaddle. I was probably way to excited when I heard this! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Congratulations on the sale of your beautiful baby! You did an amazing job!

1 Like