Quinlyn 🥺

I have never ever ever EVER had anything like this happen. You know how they tell you to check over your kits for flaws etc? :pleading_face: I did that. Washed her up and put her in a dish tub with paper towels to dry over night. Picked her up the next morning and

:scream:

Anyone ever have anything like this happen? I have a ticket in for Macs. I’m hoping they can send me a new arm cause I really need to sell some of these Babies and make some money :pleading_face: I’ve had lavender and londyn sitting for three months! Hubby said I picked a bad time to decide to sell :disappointed: I probably wouldn’t have if we didn’t need the money so :woman_shrugging:t2: But apparently so does everyone else :rofl:

I was so excited to get a jump on this one and sell esp since I feel guilty keeping Pascale :disappointed:

4 Likes

Oh no! :frowning:
I havent heard of anyone else having bad issues :frowning:
Mine seemed fine when I washed her but havent look at her again yet

1 Like

Oh noooo! :flushed: Mine seems okay. Hope you get a new arm!

Checking mine- got mine from Dollsbysandie.

1 Like

Oh no! Surely they will replace it. But knowing them, they may just say to use vinyl putty on it. :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Oh wow that is awful, I will check mine.
If they tell you to use putty on it tell them NO you didnt pay for a seconds kit.

4 Likes

OMgosh! Never seen anything like this. My Quinlyn was good, I have another one, so I will be sure to watch out!!

1 Like

Yikes, not even taken mine out the of the box yet, will check her later.

They will have to send you a new limb surely, just washing wouldn’t have done that so it’s just obviously a flaw!

2 Likes

Oh my!!! That is awful…I hope MacPs makes it good…I opened mine for a quick look then taped it back up to pack…i am going to go dig her out and reopen for a more thorough check!!

2 Likes

Cause if I was a real Dolly artist I’d be able to do that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve heard so many horror stories about them making people deal with flaws.

And of course I’m not about to spend $5 on vinyl putty and wait a week to get a shipping cost estimate then $12 to ship and wait two weeks for it to arrive :flushed: so I might as well throw a kit in there for free shipping that would arrive tomorrow :rofl::rofl::rofl: they have thier reasons

3 Likes

The way it cracked and broke in a cone shape was so odd :flushed:

I’ve never really looked my kits over before but this one I wanted to be perfect cause the vinyl on Pascale wasn’t and she had some weird vinyl spots and a couple black dots so I wanted to be sure to look for those things. I never thought of bending the fingers and toes. Now I’m afraid to touch her but I guess I should wiggle and bend all her toes too to be sure :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I took one of mine out for a quick photo and then put it back in the box. Did not inspect either one. I was very disappointed to realize they do not come with a body. I have gotten used to having those. Now I have to hunt 2 down.

6 Likes

I was too but have since see the body and glad I didnt get it when I ordered

2 Likes

It’s a sign to sell Pascale.

3 Likes

Was that short little body actually hers??

3 Likes

Hopefully Macphersons takes care of it. That is wild! My kit has everything in tact, but there are deep scrape like marks in between the toes, rough spots, then a couple of cuts. Sure makes a clean paint job really difficult to achieve.

2 Likes

from what I have seen… but I didnt order one

1 Like

Was it you who posted a lineup of dolls, the one with this body looking all small and weird?

Who chooses these bodies? Sculptor or distributor?

2 Likes

Wasnt me but I think I saw it on FB or instagram also

No idea who choses the body… but some dont chose well :wink:

2 Likes