Questions about the fairy kits

when done are these kits supposed to be babies?? I was thionking of getting one but I still have not seen any finished and I honestly can not tell the faces look to thin to be baby faces :0 Thanks If anyone has pics that would be awesome!!

No, they are not babies - they are like little magical people.

They are definitely not babies. They can however be made to look like an older child or all the way up to an old ‘person’. Their arms and legs are quite thin. I have Cricket and still have not quite decided on ‘his’ age. Google image search fairy(ies).

Yeah, they are not supposed to be baby like at all like the other girls are saying… just fairies, think tinker bell!

Here’s an example:

— Begin quote from “CindyM”

Here’s an example:

— End quote

SHE is STUNNING!!! I am in love with her HAIR!!!
Thank you so much ladies I am sooo happy I asked!!! I would have been molting the skin with newborn tones and that would have been kinda funny looking

I got my fairy kit today and it is so sweet soo much smaller than I am used to I received a Kate kit in the same box and she was just HUGE compared to the sweet fairy… I have been working since noon almost 9 hours on her and a custom baby both are still on skin tones haha but starting to come alive!!!

— Begin quote from “brandybeayon”

I got my fairy kit today and it is so sweet soo much smaller than I am used to I received a Kate kit in the same box and she was just HUGE compared to the sweet fairy… I have been working since noon almost 9 hours on her and a custom baby both are still on skin tones haha but starting to come alive!!!

— End quote

Oh great cant wait to see!!!