Questionable Website?

Has anyone ever ordered from Dream A Little Dream Nursery (Lorraine Wells) or have any info? I pre ordered a Down Syndrome kit from her a few days ago and the only confirmation I got was from paypal. I sent her an email but haven’t had any response. There was no other way to contact her except through email. Not sure what to think. It looks like a legit site. She sells kits and reborns and a few other things. I hope it’s legit because this kit is sooo darn cute!

— Begin quote from “vcarter”

Has anyone ever ordered from Dream A Little Dream Nursery (Lorraine Wells) or have any info? I pre ordered a Down Syndrome kit from her a few days ago and the only confirmation I got was from paypal. I sent her an email but haven’t had any response. There was no other way to contact her except through email. Not sure what to think. It looks like a legit site. She sells kits and reborns and a few other things. I hope it’s legit because this kit is sooo darn cute!

— End quote

I’ve never used this website. However, someone in the ‘Jenny’ thread did say that the site owner wrote her back to confirm that the orders would be going out in May. You may want to contact anjsmiles, as she might have more information for you.

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

— Begin quote from “vcarter”

— End quote

I’ve never used this website. However, someone in the ‘Jenny’ thread did say that the site owner wrote her back to confirm that the orders would be going out in May. You may want to contact anjsmiles, as she might have more information for you.

— End quote

Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.

Yes Lorraine is a legitimate seller- I order all the time from her- she is active on other forums as well. She communicates well and ships quickly- I am on her mailing list for newest pre-orders.

Thanks Kristi, Lorraine does seem very nice. I just got an answer to my email I sent her. From what I can tell from her email, she says paypal sends the confirmation notice, which is paypal’s confirmation that a payment has been made and that she invoices for the balance when the kits are ready to be sent. It was just confusing for me because I was waiting for something from her end. Anyway, it is clear to me now and can’t wait to get Jenny. She is a 22 inch kit with a big head, so not looking forward to that part. But she is so cute, she will be worth all that rooting. Now, all I have to do is convince myself of that by May.