Question on buyer

I have a 16 year old who is interested in one of my babies on Reborns and wants to do a layaway plan. She sent me an email and not sure how to respond. Does anyone know the rules on a 16 year old looking to purchase? Do you need someone over 18?
TIA

They should be over 18. You should ask to talk to a parent.

You have to be 18 to legally have a PayPal account. So if anything was to happen, i would think PayPal wouldn’t offer protection. Also anyone under 18 can’t legally enter a contact, so you need a parent to purchase for her. I would tell her to have her mother/father/guardian to message you from their account to pay to deposit. Make sure all terms are known upfront such as deposit, payment terms, refunds/non refundable etc

1 Like

Thank you. I figured they would have to be 18 or over. I sent an email with my terms for layaway and said I would need to speak to a parent since they are under 18. You can never tell if they really are under or over 18.

Thank you!

1 Like

If you will go on reborns. com forum another artist ask the same question 8 days ago.
That might be the same girl trying to find RA who will sell it to her.
The answer is: let her parents buy it for her.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t get a chance to read through all of them. Next time I will double check that forum too.

1 Like

You don’t have to be sorry :wink:. I know it’s hard to keep up with everything.
I just was trying to tell you that it might be the same 16 y.o. buyer.

Yes it is! However, it’s nice to know people are keeping up with all that stuff. It must be the same girl. Just a thought. You should have to be 18 to look at Reborns since it’s a site that sells merchandise and you need to be 18 to purchase.

2 Likes