Question about hair color

If a baby has blonde hair will the baby’s eyelashes and eyebrows also be blonde? I’m pretty sure the eyebrows would be the same, but I’m curious if the eyelashes would be blonde also.

Thanks!
Debbie

I’m rooting the baby’s hair in a pretty pale blonde and was concerned if I rooted her eyelashes (sleeping) in the same blonde they may not show up.

— Begin quote from “kissnangel”

I’m rooting the baby’s hair in a pretty pale blonde and was concerned if I rooted her eyelashes (sleeping) in the same blonde they may not show up.

— End quote

I use a baby brown from Slumberland on the lashes of my blonde babies. I also do the brows just a touch darker than the hair (but not much because I like “barely there” brows). This is my blonde Mikki with baby brown lashes.
piaallen46 uploaded this image to

I also use bit darker lashes for most babies. I have used very pale blond on some of my very pale blond babies and redheads, just as real redhed would be. Just try it and see what looks good and what does not. As with everything in reborns; less is usually better than more; pale blond is better than too dark.

I rooted one eye with the blonde and the other with the baby brown. I think I’m liking the baby brown the best.

Thanks

My older two had blonde hair and very dark eyelashes. Their hair is now light brown/dark blonde with dark eyelashes and dark eyebrows. So the colors don’t always match. Have fun pulling out the blond ones!