Question? About doll body

I have a woman who has asked me to replace an old body on her baby doll… now this dol is from the early 80’s and it would fit in a preemie size body excet she wants the body to be just cloth with out all the joints just a real simple doll body like you would find on any old baby doll… I almost think I could make one but I honestly would rather just buy one… Any ideas I have looked on ebay and did not find any thing it has 3/4 arms but this is a simple doll nothing is actual size just play doll… hmmmm just thought some one might have an idea
Thank ladies

Thank You both soooo much

Carmen is your best source. She’s the miracle worker with bodies. Now, if I could just get her to do something with my spare tire!!

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

Carmen is your best source. She’s the miracle worker with bodies. Now, if I could just get her to do something with my spare tire!!

— End quote

Maybe… hang it from a tree for the kiddos to swing from???

Carmen

You guys are amazing thanks for all the help I ended up going to a thrift shop and picking up like 5 babies for 25 cents each I found the perfect body in perfect condition

— Begin quote from “brandybeayon”

You guys are amazing thanks for all the help I ended up going to a thrift shop and picking up like 5 babies for 25 cents each I found the perfect body in perfect condition

— End quote

I went to thrift stores looking for dolls to take apart and practice techniques on… I wanted to practice rooting, but the vinyl in those babies is really hard… Love those Goodwill stores though…