Question about disassembling a full body Berenguer?

Hi there ladies! I have a question. So I’ve seen these really cute full vinyl Berenguer dolls by Jc Toys. They are the boutique line. Their names are Nico, Lucas and Lily. Here are their pictures: The one in the blue is Lucas and The one in the red is Nico.
imageimage
Aren’t they cute?
I’ve thought about getting them and weighting them with glass beads. But in order to weight them, I would have to disassemble them. Are full vinyl Berenguers easy to disassemble? I know some people probably have to do it to be able to reborn them. I just want to weight them with glass beads.
Thanks,
Julie

2 Likes

Here’s the picture of Lily. I couldn’t get it to upload on the first post:

3 Likes

They do look adorable!
I’d assume they come apart in the same way as any other full body play doll, just push and pull a bit and it should pop out.

2 Likes

Just pull them apart. Can warm them up first to help with the process.

2 Likes

I only did one. It’s difficult, but not impossible, lol

It was hard to pull apart. Those limbs are in there good.

I had to use something flat as leverage to get the arms and legs back on.

1 Like

I warmed mine to 200 degrees and they popped apart pretty easily. Same with reassembing them.

Thanks ladies! Would this also work if I wanted to put them on a cloth body?

1 Like

Anyone want to lead a Berenguer Challenge?

The heads are adorable, but the limbs are too dolly looking for me. I would take off the head and use some limbs and a cloth body that look more real. They really do have cute expressions.

2 Likes

You’ll need a neck flange adapter because their heads don’t have one, if you attach to a cloth body.

Here is a helpful video.

2 Likes

Ok, So would the neck flange BB sells for Blinkin and Nod work on the Berenguer babies?

1 Like

I think @jeanhai has done one, maybe she will chime in about it.

1 Like

It fits some of the Berenguers but not all.

2 Likes

I used the Nod flange adapter on one of mine but it was visible when the head moved. It was used on the older Berenguer, the sucky lip one. But it might work better on the La Newborn line.

It was this one.

1 Like

Cute!

BB neck flange

I ordered a body wish I would have figured out to order this too, now I need to decide what else I need from BB, lol!

1 Like