Quality mohair

looking for some good mohair!!! I’ve contacted sugergliderus (sp) waiting for her to get back with me. Are she and slumberland the same? If not, is slumberland on here? Or how do you buy from her? Thanks

No slumberland and carolynn are not the same person. Slumberland is located in Canada. Both have really nice hair though.
Here is link for slumberland. hope it work ok

http://www.slumberlandnursery.com/slumberlandhome.html

— Begin quote from “ta5401”

I have mohair for sale. you can check it on my facebook.
Redirecting... click on the pictures and has details
tina

— End quote

Its really pretty and shiny. I just got mine Saturday and cant wait till my baby is finished being painted to start rooting her with Tina’s mohair.

tina

— End quote

I just got the mohair I ordered from Tina and it is sooo nice! I usually use Slumberland but needed some a little faster than they can get it to me so I tried Tina’s…I’m hooked now! I love how she packages small tufts of hair together and wraps them individually. It is nice not having to pull the hair apart from the bunch. I always make of mess of the Slumberland hair trying to get it out of the baggie.

— Begin quote from “crystalmae”

tina

— End quote

I just got the mohair I ordered from Tina and it is sooo nice! I usually use Slumberland but needed some a little faster than they can get it to me so I tried Tina’s…I’m hooked now! I love how she packages small tufts of hair together and wraps them individually. It is nice not having to pull the hair apart from the bunch. I always make of mess of the Slumberland hair trying to get it out of the baggie.

— End quote

lol i have that issue as well once i get 3/4 of the way through a bag it starts getting more difficult to use and has lots of waste.