Prototype "Miles" (Moulton/Pratt Frankenbaby)

16" HUGE EYES. Yes, No, Maybe? :blush:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Isabelle-Babies-Reborn-by-Isabelle-PROTOTYPE-Bountiful-Baby-new-preemie-/262168882463?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

1 Like

Well I do love Isabelleā€™s babies but wow is that baby something different lol.

1 Like

I dig her!! I love big eyes!!! :heart:ļø

1 Like

I just feel like those limbs are so overused lol. Theyā€™re on almost all their 16" kits and few of the 18" too.

I want to love this one, but just canā€™t :unamused: I donā€™t really like any of the new bb kits, including the new realborns. I kinda like Summer Rain and Owen, but not enough to buy them. I may change my mind, but none of them really appeal to me at all :confused:

1 Like

Sometimes they grow on youā€¦ I didnā€™t love sleepy Presley, but now I adore him! :heart:ļø

1 Like

To be honest, I really doubt they will. Iā€™m not a fan of the big eyes. I donā€™t remember their names but some of the new ones look too dolly for me or I just donā€™t like their faces.

Summer raineā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

I donā€™t mind the eye size on this one. Itā€™s the lips I donā€™t like much. They take up her whole face it seems. They seem out of portion

2 Likes

Yesā€¦ I agree about the lips. They are differentā€¦ A lot of the new scuplt a have big ol eyes! Like jake and willow !

Her eyes arenā€™t that big to me. They are a little low it seems maybe because the how hair is . I think she is rather cute. Not a huge fan of the lips but I like her.

It isnā€™t the eyes on this one for me, Itā€™s her lips and her general expression. Not a fan for sure, but I think she could be cute.

Sheā€™s adorable! I think her eyes are fine.

2 Likes

I agree with you DC, Iā€™m not a fan of the big eyes either. I think a lot of the Big Eye Babies are really hard to make look ā€œsoftā€ in any way. They often times do look very ā€œdollyā€.

3 Likes

She is adorable!! Iā€™ll be looking forward to this one when it becomes available.

1 Like

Not sure how i feel about the lips. It kinda looks like its been painted halfway on the bottom lip to give it the sucky lip lookā€¦ But i can see a full bottom lip there waiting to be made into a beautiful AA baby.

2 Likes

I may be the odd man out here, but this baby has my favorite mouth an I love the eye size too. @isabelle is so talented and I am so delighted that Bountiful Baby has asked her to do a prototype for them. I am so overstocked on kits that Iā€™d donā€™t know when I will ever feel justified in placing an order for more kits! Love her (and Denise Pratt has awesome limbs).

4 Likes

She reminds me of an open eyed version of Bella ā€¦she is one that will have to grow on meā€¦sheā€™s sort of ā€˜dolly cuteā€™ thoughā€¦

1 Like

Isabelle did a gorgeous job on painting her! After painting Elsie i tend to notice how the lip line is shaped on future kits before buying. I didnt like how Elsieā€™s bottom lip was sucked in and didnt leave room for a fuller bottom lip. It looks like miles lip can be a thin or fuller. As for the eyes i think they look fine too. I knowā€¦ I am bad about wanting lush, full lips on my reborns. :slight_smile:

2 Likes