Pricing Input

I need some input on what price I should list Brittany for. She has combination hair and a honeybug paci. What would you sell her for?

17 Likes

$350-450 if you want her to sell fast.

4 Likes

Beautiful work

3 Likes

She turned out so amazing! Definitely $450

2 Likes

She’s beautiful!

1 Like

Beautiful babe! love that the combi hair is not overdone

2 Likes

My beloved Brittany with combi hair was sold for $315 + shipping.
But I am definitely not experienced like you. She had around 40 favorite likes and sit on Reborns for 6 mo which is very unusual for any of my babies, so I got an impression that she is not buyer’s favorite sculpt.
I hope it helps.
Good luck with selling yours!

1 Like

She’s BEAUTIFUL! I’d say $450 for sure. Love her skin tones and hair :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I have her in my stash and have put off painting her because I worry she is not a sought after sculpt. But sometimes it’s just the right person at the right time.

3 Likes

I would go less than 450- maybe price her at $500 and lower her price if she doesn’t sell right away?

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. @PutABonnetOnIt and @YelenaRey I agree about it not being a favourite kit. Hopefully the right person will come along and love her.

2 Likes

$450 at the very least. She is beautiful!

2 Likes

She is so gorgeous! She has the kind of baby hair I want to do. Maybe someday. :slight_smile: You did a very good job!

1 Like

I’m voting for $450. Beautiful work.

1 Like

This baby is gorgeous. A plus work!

1 Like

She is a really nice baby.

You have heard it before, add up what you spent and triple that. Or Add up all your costs and pay your self an hourly wage for your work.

Make sure you look around at this sculpt, look for a couple artists painting at your skill level and find an average, if it feels fair and makes you happy.

From these photos I would say do not sell that baby for under 375.oo. I think you could easily get 425.00 for her.

1 Like

BUT: even a not so favored kit can become a masterpiece in the hands of the right artist and you totally nailed it with this one because she is STUNNING! Her skin tones, her HAIR…she is beautiful and is sure to sell quickly :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the help and great compliments everyone. Everyone is always telling me I’m selling myself short so I needed some opinions from the pros. I’ve decided I’ll list her for $450 and see what happens.

4 Likes

I loved her and I still miss that face! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, it’s all about finding the right mommy!

1 Like