Pricing for Leif

Hi everyone. I’m needing some help pricing this little one! I currently have Leif priced at 180 with lots of goodies going home including a belly plate. What would you price her at?

5 Likes

Does your baby have eyebrows and eyelashes? Maybe I just can’t see them but I think you might have a harder time selling him without these features. Customers have so many to chose from these days they can afford to be picky. If you’re a newer reborner just jump in and do the things you don’t think your can BECAUSE you CAN do it!!!

10 Likes

I am not trying to discourage you or be super critical please take my points of interest as I am looking if I was a buyer.Needs more color. I don’t see any toenails or tips,No lashes or brows, nostrils need color. Not to be mean but your little one needs more color/ painting Goodies don’t decide the price on a reborn, so don’t count that into your price. I know you and others will get upset with me for being too blunt and I always hesitate to be critical of others work as I
am by no means the best and I certainly don’t want to hurt your feelings so take my critique with a grain of salt. Good luck on your sale and continued reborning.:grinning:

15 Likes

Very honest response.

5 Likes

No I definitely appreciate the constructive criticism!! This was my first go at reborning so I didn’t have the skills to finish those little details. The photo down below is the second doll I created, and has much more detail and color in my opinion! I have lowered the price and am getting much more bites than before. Thank you!

6 Likes

This one does have more color. Keep painting! Fun to see how we progress isn’t it. glad you were not offended. Hugs

6 Likes

If Leif is your first baby, you should keep him/her. It’s great to see how far you’ve came and with each baby you’ll learn more and grow as a artist with your own style. Not everyone agrees about keeping your first, but I didn’t even attempt to sell a baby until I had made 10-12? All the others I kept or gave to my kids. She’s adorable tho!

2 Likes

Ugh I know I should lol I just don’t know when saskia and maddie are going to sell out! :heart:

Same here

1 Like

Where did you list them? I only see two unsold Maddies on Reborns and they are not yours.

I sold Leif locally actually, it was a really cool experience!

2 Likes

Yay! Congrats on your Leif sale!
My question was about Maddie since you mentioned that your Maddie and Saskia are not selling.

1 Like

Oh I am going to be buying a saskia and maddie. I dont have them right now! @YelenaRey

1 Like

LOL, I got it now :crazy_face: Obviously English is not my first language :wink:

1 Like

Hey I have another question if you donf mind😊. I have a saskia coming, will she fit with one extender ring? I just don’t want her to melt!

1 Like

Yes, you’ll be fine with one extender ring for Saskia.
Looking forward to see your work progression.

1 Like