Presley hair painted,but still a WIP. What ya think?

Looks like you’re off to a GREAT START! WOW! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks Karen, I love your babies and the painted hair. Thought I would give it a go and she where we end up.

1 Like

I’m excited to see more WIP pics! I think it’s going to look awesome!

1 Like

Thanks Karen, you always say the right thing to keep us going.

1 Like

Wow Deb…great job. You’re a brave woman. Can’t wait to see the finished head.

1 Like

Thanks Melanie, so far its going like I want, just hope I didn’t make a mistake by picking Presley for this. I hate stripping a kit.

OMG, Deb, that’s an awesome, job!!!

2 Likes

Awww, thank you Amy!!! I appreciate that. If it doesn’t pan out I am sending the head to you so you can strip the darn thing. LOL!!!

2 Likes

LOL! Although, I think @JennMommy is the Master Stripper. That sounds sooo bad. Hehehe!!

4 Likes

Looking VERY good.

2 Likes

@jeanhai Thank you so much. Means alot ladies. This has been trial and error for me. What it boils down to is I really don’t have a clue what I am doing when it comes to hair painting but trying to learn. LOL!!! @AmyR777, We may have to call her in for this one!! LOL!!!

1 Like

I don’t know. I think it’s looking great! :slight_smile:

Deb, are you actually using paint? or prisma pencils?

Wow - Great Job! Can’t wait to see it finished.

1 Like

@ Lynn I am painting it.

@vicki59840 Thank you so much!!! :smile:

1 Like

WOW, that’s awesome Deb. That’s hard with paint.

This took me all day Sunday. I would paint some and if I didn’t like it a touch of thinner and a sponge took care of that. It was a slow process but now I think I know what I am looking for when doing this. It took me awhile to figure out ya want movement in the hair with delicate strokes.

1 Like

No more stripping allowed!. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like