Presley hair painted,but still a WIP. What ya think?

16 Likes

Great job!!! Are you using a tutorial for this fabulas painted hair?

1 Like

I sat down and watched a video once and just went with it. This is the first layer. Gonna try to go for that 3D look.

1 Like

You are doing a great job! Painted hair is not my fav. But I am loving your Presley… What video did you watch?
I can’t wait to see him all done!.. MORE PICS :smiley:

1 Like

Precious Baby Dust. I like to root hair but I also like to play with painted hair to see how real I can get it to look.

1 Like

Looks good so far. :thumbsup:

Geez Deb----you’re really brave trying this out on an expensive kit !!! Good for you, can’t wait to see it finished it is looking really good so far. Post along the way ok?!!

1 Like

I certainly will Lynn. I was leery at first but thought what the heck. Just dive in. LOL!

Good for you, guess that;s how we learn. Not to mention there is always “STRIPPING” !!!

1 Like

This is painted and in very early stages. I have alot of tweeking to do but I am kinda enjoying this. I want that 3D look and I know you can’t get that with prisma pencils.

Looks great!

1 Like

Great job! Braver then me lol I bought all the brushes to give it a go but… I just stare at them and say maybe next time lol I’m a chicken

1 Like

@Angel I was too but I figured I could strip her if she became a wild thing. LOL! Go for it.

Sometimes the ole saying is right can’t teach an old dog new tricks, me being the old dog, I think I should get a seconds kit and practice ( A LOT) before attempting it on one I want to sell. The reborn police would arrest me for reborn abuse :baby:t3:

1 Like

LOL!!! They could get me on this one yet. Still have a ways to go so wish me luck.

You’ve done a great job ! Keep us updated with more pictures!

1 Like

@Angel I certainly will. Hope she doesn’t look like Sasquatch by the time I get done. :wink:

Thank you I needed that good laugh @ Sasquatch looking. Been a rough day working on Penelope all day she is a big one!

1 Like

@Angel make sure you post her. Would love to see her.

Lol might be next year the way I’m going but I will :baby:t3::baby:t3::baby:t3:< baby icons how cool is that sorry easily distracted :no_mouth:

1 Like