Presley asleep is all put together

well he is finally done. sorry about the bad quality pics i only have my phone to take pictures

4 Likes

So cute! Love the dark hair!

1 Like

awww thank you so very much…at first i wasnt to thrilled with this sculpt but now that he is finished i think he is an adorable little guy. in order to keep his little side burns down i had to apply some matte varnish on them…it works great :slight_smile:

He is a little sweetie.

1 Like

Just precious with all that hair!

1 Like

He’s so cute I have to start one of my realborns is that slumberland mohair u used I finally ordered some it was a Xmas present I bought a ounce of light brown an a ounce of the deep brown almost looks black Cant wait to get it your really getting good at rooting ur babies girl he looks awesome :blush::blush::blush: happy new year!!!

1 Like

He is so cute!

1 Like

I think Presleyasleep is the prettiest so far of the realborns. Next time try rooting the side burns one hair at a time from the cut ends using a very small needle and at an angle so that the hair lays more flat to the face. That will solve the issue you had with them sticking out.

1 Like

Looks like a little Elvis baby with the dark hair and side burns. How does the hair feel where you used Matt Varnish on it? Did you bake it to set it? Sweet little boy - is he a keeper?

4 Likes

Love the lip color!

1 Like

LOL, I was totally thinking “Baby Elvis” too! Did you know he was a natural blonde? He dyed his hair black for an edgier look for his career. I fell in love with Elvis and “oldies” when I was in high school. I can still remember the day when a college friend was listening to Elvis in my car and said, “You know he’s dead, don’t you?” I was crushed! He died when I was 10 years old!

Incidentally, my daughter renamed my first reborn several times before settling on Elvis. Hooray, another generation of Elvis fans is born!

1 Like

they feel like i used hairspray on them but they look good. they just look as is they were kept down with water. i used my heat gun to set them into place. and he sure is a keeper. i have a Presley awake that i plan on painting and gonna sell him.

1 Like

God he is precious hey girl my mohair was mailed woohoo lol next I wanna try delta dawn

Today was Elvis’ 80th birthday. Maybe you should call your little guy Elvis!

1 Like

and since the kit is Presley i should call him Elvis Presley :smiley: my mother-in-law is the biggest Elvis fan. she has pictures of him everywhere and i made her a Graceland 3D puzzle

1 Like