Presenting New Realborn® Daphne Asleep! Reborn by Séverine Piret!

I love her!!! Definitely on my list

Hi Kate I see I am not alone with a list of kits I want. This is a cutie.

1 Like

Love her. This is the best prototype baby I have seen in a long time. Certainly makes me want the kit!

3 Likes

Lovely can’t wait!!

Her little smirk reminds me of Kyrie

1 Like

Smirk is definitely the word.

Finally, open hands. Shes adorable and I love everything about her. Her lip expression is OK but I will over look and get this kit. :heart:

5 Likes

I rather like a slight half smile.

1 Like

Yes, it’s sort of cute. Love her limbs!

I am not a fan of that ‘turn up’ at the lip corner. This is what keep me from purchasing some of the BB kits. I wish her lip was straight like the other corner cause she’s pretty cute and has GREAT hands. Maybe if you didn’t accentuate that ‘turn up’ it would be ok.

2 Likes

After seeing the blank this will definitely be a keeper!

2 Likes

That little half grin is just too precious! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

One big reason I want this kit is we Finally have a realborn with open hands. Oh those sweet little fingers

5 Likes

There are actually a lot of Realborns with at least one open hand. But people complained about Landon’s “karate chop” hand. So bb really can’t win. Someone is going to be upset no matter that they do. :woman_shrugging:t2:

14 Likes

This has me laughing at “karate chop” hand.

3 Likes

WOW she went for a LOT of money in the ebay auction

2 Likes

Lol!!! That’s a new one!! Needing a blank kit for inspiration

4 Likes

Ahh but that’s one of the things I love best about BB. They show clear pics of the blank kits from different angles. There are lots of high dollar kits I would have passed on if I could have seen the proportions and the kind of vinyl…Jocy Auer and Romy Legler are the first to come to mind. Jocy has T-Rex arms and Romy has terrible vinyl.
And yeah…a lot of times I need to see the blank kit to come up with my own vision. But I don’t know why I do that. My babies all have minds of their own and my vision doesn’t count for much. They tell me how they are supposed to look. And most of the time they tell me they are a boy. :woman_shrugging:t2::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Yes, that’s true. But for some reason Landon’s Hand just looks unrealistic, Daphne’s hands look much more real in my opinion.

1 Like