Presenting New Realborn® Daphne Asleep! Reborn by Séverine Piret!

We are thrilled to announce our newest Realborn®, Daphne Asleep! This adorable girl was reborn and brought to life by the talented Séverine Piret. She did an amazing job capturing the sweet innocence of the real baby! You can view her eBay auction here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/254750966755.

You can also view her auction on our homepage at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

Check out the footage of the real baby on our Youtube channel, and don’t forget to sign up to be notified of her release! You can view her video at: Realborn® Daphne - Precious Real Baby Footage - YouTube and sign up to be notified here: Realborn® Daphne Sleeping (19" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

We hope you have an amazing day!

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

29 Likes

Oh my gosh, she is quite the cutie!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

YES!! I’ll be getting her! :heart_eyes:

Gonna have to add her to the list of kits I want.

Cute! I love her. I’m excited to see others versions.

1 Like

Look at those feet. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Omg, another must have. I love her hands. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is a want for sure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She might be my new favorite real born :heart:

Sweet!

3 Likes

I love those hands!

I need an awake kit of her

1 Like

Ooh, awake doing a side eye look! :eyes:

I love her hands

2 Likes

She is definitely one of the must have kits coming out!

2 Likes

Oooooh! I love those open hands!

1 Like

I love her hands. Her mouth corners are turned up a little which I am not fond of but it is less than other kits. So I am liking her more than others

5 Likes

She’s cute (but they all look so much alike to me) but those hands are AWESOME!! Finally a realborn with nice open hands!

6 Likes

This one is adorable. And I love all the prototypes done by Severine. She gives them a natural look. But when the prototypes have excessive facial hair, odd coloring, or super bold backgrounds it takes away from the kit. It’s hard to see what’s under all that jazz. We need to see natural looking babies so we can better visualize what we are getting. More often than not lately, I’m having to look at the blank kit because the prototypes have too much going on.

10 Likes