Present exchange

If anyone wants to be in the gift box exchange please send me your name, forum name, address. What you would be interested in(boy girl gift) smoking non smoking etc.

2 Likes

I’m interested. How will this work? An exchange between 2 people? Is there a cost range of the items? What’s the deadline?

What a fun idea! I’m also interested, but would like more details before I can commit.

1 Like

I would like the exchange to happen the first week of December so the dead line needs to be the last day of this month to let me know your in. I’m thinking of before Christmas mail rush. I’ll give you someone’s name and address and give them a name and address so everyone gets a gift. I would say probably 30$ ish range but that’s not to say you could go over or a little under. I’ve gotten things on sale , at market, etc that were very nice but might not have been in that price range. Or perhaps made something that would cost around that price that sold would have cost much more. I think it needs to be reborn related. Am I forgetting something?

Is this US only? I can’t think of anything else. I’m in. PMd you my info.

If there are people outside the US that are interested maybe there would be two. We can wait and see.

I’m waiting on couple important emails so I’ll sign up end of October if everything is good news for what going on keeping :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:about this place

1 Like

If there’s any other non-smokers in the European union that want to join in, I’d love to participate as well. But if it’s outside of the EU, shipping will be too expensive for me.

1 Like

Are the gifts supposed to be anonymous or do we say who they’re from? I’m ready to ship mine.

You can say who you have.

Super excited to send my box out next week sometime. It all ready I just waiting till payday to ship out.

1 Like

Mine’s going Monday.

2 Likes

Mine will go out Monday. It’s in the car I just need to go to the post office. Excited!

1 Like

Sending my box to my person today.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see all the lovely pictures!

1 Like

Got my gift today from @jeanhai

Thank you so much

2 Likes

So many lovely gifts from @babymaw. Thank you and Merry Christmas, Karen.

5 Likes

Wow! JACKPOT!

1 Like

@katy777 I like to say my favorite thing in the box, I love the outfit and the baby. :slightly_smiling_face:
@jeanhai My favorite in your box is the shoes with the red trim. I love everything!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for my presents Katy Vick. I love them. I felt like I really got a Christmas present! Each thing was wrapped I loved it. My poor husband just handed me his credit card and said order your Christmas present and wrap it for me. Not much fun but I ordered a very nice kit. I can’t even remember the name but I chose that one 3 times. Y’all my husbands going through chemo is very anemic and has no energy so he’s forgiven. Thank you ladies for joining in. I was bummed that there were only 3 of us but I had fun! I hope you both had fun also.

2 Likes