Premium Mohair

I just ordered premium mohair from
http://www.angoramohtique.com/
Has anyone ever used this company? Just wondering how the quality of hair was?

I have never used their mohair, but test it first to make sure the dye won’t run when wet. There is nothing worse than having a doll ruined by dye from the mohair.

their hair is beautiful in the pictures. I’ve looked at it many times, but I’ve never ordered it. Let us know what you think when you receive it.

Jamie, I use their mohair and I love it. It is very soft and roots so nicely. It is also packaged very well.
It is layed out in tissue paper and very easy to use. I haven’t had any problems whatsoever with the
color running. Give it a try…I think you will like it!

Casey, thank you so much for the info! I am excited to try it out. I am working on twins right now and they just got their first layer of flesh tone tonight. It will be a while before I get to use any of the new mohair I will definetly post pics when I get to that point. Thank you for the feedback!

I got my mohair from Angora Mohitique yesterday and it is beautiful. Completely differnet than what I’ve previously used, it is super silky soft and fine just like my 9month old sons hair. I am so excited to see how it roots and how it looks once rooted! It seems very realistic!

— Begin quote from “CaseyC”

Jamie, I use their mohair and I love it. It is very soft and roots so nicely. It is also packaged very well.
It is layed out in tissue paper and very easy to use. I haven’t had any problems whatsoever with the

— End quote

Did you order the yearling or fine adult?? I am wondering if the fine adult is a bit coarser than yearling and how much coarser??

— Begin quote from “pia”

— Begin quote from “CaseyC”

— End quote

Did you order the yearling or fine adult?? I am wondering if the fine adult is a bit coarser than yearling and how much coarser??

— End quote

I order one of each actually and they are both super smooth. I can’t notice a huge difference between the two. the adult might be a little thick strands but not a terribly huge difference.