Premium Mohair Ready To Go:) 12/05/2017

I feel like I’ve been away forever, summer is so difficult around here! Thank goodness my little ones are back in school and I’m back processing! I just listed some mohair in my Etsy store if anyone is in need, I will be processing more this coming week!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AngelasPremiumMohair?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Are you safe. Know texas in some places isn’t safe.

Dang. Missed out on all but 1 of what you had. Lucky for me though, it’s what I’ve been looking for. :wink:

We are safe, thank you so much for asking! My husband and I actually took a little get away 3 weeks ago to Aransas beach, so sad to see everything destroyed, but watching my fellow Texans pulling together has been amazing!

Finally managed to snag my first batch, can’t wait to try !!!

Oh heck the God’s are working against me for sure. I’ve been checking your site daily hoping you would have some mohair and finally gave up and went ahead and ordered from Slumberland for the first time. Didn’t really want to as it takes so long to get here apparently, just ordered and your post popped up. Just my luck!

Will you have any black young adult and/or yearling Mohair…or any dark Mohair anytime soon? Thanks

Will you be getting blonde straight or slightly wavy soon? I just ordered some of your hair recently and would love to get more in different colors.

I actually just listed some new hair in my Etsy shop. I have a gorgeous pale blonde listed:)

Thanks I just ordered it. I ordered a brown from you a few weeks ago that I rooted my first baby with and it was so easy to use.

Just listed some new hair in my Etsy store:) 12/5