Prediction of when sellout of presley awake will occur?

Yay, I got two!!

1 Like

i was wondering the same thing,natasha,@maitreasuredbabies. it says 20inches when finished but does anyone know if 3/4 or full limbs?

The photos of the limbs look like 3/4 arms and legs

1 Like

When I checked just a few minutes ago, they were down to 449
Mary

441 now so they are selling well! [quote=“babymamma, post:78, topic:20314, full:true”]
When I checked just a few minutes ago, they were down to 449
Mary
[/quote]

That is what paypal does to me when I run out of funds that are there. They take balance from checking or credit card.

Although he has 3/4 limbs, his legs look a bit longer… so I am going to try the body with the front loading full leg +3/4 arms.

That body will work for his type of legs .

Presley has left the building (get it??? Hahahaha). Just looked and my once over-flowing cart is empty. Oh well, I couldn’t afford the $72,000 for the 900+ kits anyway!

4 Likes

…and he’s gone! That was quick. Congrats BB! Can’t wait to get mine :slight_smile:

natasha, thats how its supposed to work. take from paypal balance first and then if you still have money owed on that order then it would take it from your debit card or bank account. ive had a balance on my paypal account but didnt want to pay with that, i wanted to pay it all with my debit card but it took from my PP balance anyways. so thats kinda weird howit wouldnt let u use that first

WELL. HE SOLD OUT IN ABOUT 14 HOURS! I really thought it would take a while longer. Congratulations BB on a successful launch!