Precious Gift ready to be sold

Hello, it’s me again, lol. You must be bored of me showing up and posting the same baby but I bought better clothes for him (Precious Gift) and taken better pictures. These are the pictures I’m going to use on the advert and I’d love to know your opinion and roughly what you’d price him because I have no idea. Oh and if you think of a name that would suit him let me know because I can’t come up with one. Thank you :).

6 Likes

Awww! You’ve got some really cute poses. Sweet baby!

1 Like

He’s beautiful! I’m terrible at pricing! I would say over 250 but I’m not good at it. Don’t give him away for sure.

1 Like

Wow thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can try! If you need to lower, it’s easier than raising the pricing, if needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes that’s very true :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

This is what I said in another post about pricing, so I just copied and pasted lol

When I go to list a doll, I find add up every single thing I used to with that doll such as kit,body, eyes,stuffing, glass etc even to what all I’m sending home with baby. Then after I have my absolute bass price, I look around to see dolls with the same features and a honest same skill level and go from there. I know lots like to haggle a little bit, so I always price just a little over what I’d like to get, giving room to negotiate or drop the price if it sits awhile and I want/need that sale asap. Ultimately the price is whatever someone is willing to pay for it, BUT there is a home for every baby out there, just takes time to find the right one and if you care to wait for that. Don’t undervalue yourself either tho! You will always find those who want quality without paying what it’s Worth, you don’t have to settle for anything less then you want to. Just like every other artist in sure at one point has second guessed their talent and wondered if they priced to high or low, it’s hard with art. I also do as suggested above, if I was going to buy that baby (mine I’m trying to price) how much would I pay for it without feeling honestly like I paid to much