Precious Gift I think I'm done

Ok so I’m fairly happy with it. The picture isn’t great but I think I’ve done ok. Can you tell me what you think? This is my first baby. I put him together and he was so pale so I’ve taken him apart and added more.

12 Likes

Wow, great first baby!! I think you have some real natural talent!!

2 Likes

Thank you, you’ve made me very happy =].

She looks great! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very nice ! Your creases and veins are perfects ! I found him a bit pale but that’s ok. Eyebrows are too high too.
You have talent !

1 Like

Yeah the eyebrows are something I’ll have to work on. I found it difficult to see any clear pictures of the baby painted and so I messed up with that.

The pictures aren’t that great here. I’ll try and get some better ones. He doesn’t look as pale in her son.

Thank you for all your feedback. Keep it coming if you have more :). X

3 Likes

I am about to do my 100th baby and still find it difficult ! Don’t worry !

1 Like

You want to follow that line over the eyes for the eyebrows. Eyebrows are rough, I struggle with them all the time. He’s a really good first baby, you should be proud :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks much better with some more colour!

1 Like

So sweet!

1 Like

Should I add more? I’m now thinking I should do another layer of mottling (I’ve finally found what I was doing wrong and why the mottling wasn’t working). A purple-ish layer. What do you think? Problem is that it’s so hard to know when to stop adding stuff. Do you find that?

Agree with all eyebrows comments. They are too high and you need to follow natural brow bone, which has very defined placement in this kit.
Your veins looks great! I would add more motling, but you already see it also.

1 Like

Beautiful baby!

1 Like

I will do that then, RE the mottling :).

1 Like

It’s so frustrating. I do mottling and then notice that some of the paint has pooled in places so I try to pounce it with a dry wedge… Then it just all becomes just colour without the hole bits :frowning:

Blot you mottling sponge on a paper towel a few times before you start doing it on the vinyl. It should not have a running paint.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll try that! X

1 Like

My personal taste would be to bring the hairline down a bit in the front, but I always think that.

1 Like