Post your picture and where you live

I love your babys hair!!! Beautiful!

Wow! Our kiddos are close in age! I have a 14, 12, 9, 7, and 4.

So many beautiful and talented ladies! It was great to “meet” all of you! :blush:

I’m Andrea and I’m in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

I’m Jennifer, from sunny South Carolina! Here I am with my crew! (The kids are muddy from playing in the creek.) :smile:

Thank you!!

Beautiful Mom and adorable kids!!!

Hubby is a children’s pastor and we are blessed with 6 children (3 boys and 3 girls). Ages are 24, 23, 17,13, almost 10 and almost 8. The two oldest are boys, college graduates and getting married in Nov and Dec so we will add to our number two beautiful, amazing DILs.

I’m Marcy and I live in Dayton, Ohio

I guess I could give more info on myself. I have two grown children, ages 35 and 33. They have given me 7 grandchildren and a couple of wonderful in laws. I also have 3 children that were a precious gift to me close to 11 years ago. They are ages 12, 13 and 15. I am a homeschooling mom with a couple of home run businesses… (The second one is trying to make and adopt out beautiful babies). Been married to the same man for more than 36 years.

Hi I’m new to the forum and reborning. I’m a substitute teacher from Dorset,England. This is me with my youngest and craziest!

I lived in Cincinnati for 6 years

I lived in Smyrna then Douglasville for a total of 4 years then moved back to Alabama. My son and fam now live in Fairburn

How long have you been in Alabama?

Hey neighbor

I’ll give a lil more in fro as well. I had 4 children, my daughter is 32 n lives in Maryland. I have 2 sons, 31 n 25. They both live nearby. I have 3 grandchildren, 2 maternal ages 13 n 2, the other one is 9. I had a 21 year old son that died in a car accident 6 years ago. It will be 2 years in Feb that I have been reforming. Thanks to this forum, I’ve learned a lot in the lol time that I’ve been reforming. Couldn’t do it without y’all help. Thank you. I still have a lot more to learn.

Hey!

Im Roxanne i live outside Bonne Terre Mo an hour from St Louis. on 9 acres with cows as neighbors Have chicken s another hobby no other farm animals I do quilt too.
Have 4 grown children 7. grand children 5 are girls one of which lives with me shes a freshman in college .
I started reborning to make xmas gifts for my 3 youngest grand daughters Id seen a reborn 30 years ago when they did them by using store dolls.I fell in love and now its off my bucket list but still enjoy it.
Great little part time job to have fun while supplimenting my SS check.
So many of you have little kids i really dont know how you do it. Where you find time!
My cat and dogs interrupt me enough!

Such a cool idea!! When my phone gets charged I will send one. :slight_smile:

It’s been a while now, I came back in 2006. I visit Georgia from time to time but have not since March. I am a nurse and worked for Campbell middle school for a short while then Cobb County jail until I left.