Post your picture and where you live

We have a lot of new members. It’s been a year or so since we did this. So I thought it would be fun. I’ll start. This is me yesterday at church, after services. I live in Cleveland Ohio.

I do t know why the picture posted sideways, it’s straight in my gallery.

Me chilling with human brains haha on summer vacation. I’m from NS Canada :slight_smile:

Brains?? Are you at some type of science center?

It was a school of psychology or something like that. Super cool but after days of driving all over the place I can’t remember where exactly it was haha In the US somewhere I think, Possibly in upstate New York or surrounding areas, that’s where we we that day, I think :joy:

I’m from Tulsa Oklahoma. In the U.S.

Did some digging, it’s at Cornell University in Ithaca NY
And here’s a quick link

This is me. I live on Guernsey, Channel Islands. Oh and I hate boats and sailing, always scared and feel sick!

Estelle from Fayetteville, NC. I started January 2017.

How often do you sail?

I am just outside of Raleigh, North Carolina

Currently living in Atlanta, GA
From Richmond, VA :blush::heart:

Ahhhhhh…i love your babies!!!

Thank you!!! They are my keepers lol.

Y’all don’t want to see me at the moment. Just got up, drinking coffee… :joy:

We are almost from the same place, @HouseofDolls. I’m from Hampton roads area. :slight_smile:

Yay! Where about? I have family down there too near greenbrier

They sre so cute, omg :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

We are close!

I don’t live there anymore, up in Pa now. But do know exactly where Greenbriar is. Small world, isn’t it? :slight_smile:

We only sail about 4-6 times a year but each trip lasts anything from a weekend to three weeks. As we are nearer to Franc than UK we sail to there and to Jersey. As I hate sailing so much any trip is a nightmare, not only that but when we arrive at our destination I am the one that has to jump off the moving boat with the ropes ready to tie up.