Post Memorial Day KIT Sale - ALL KITS ON SALE! 24 HOURS ONLY!

Hi Everyone!

For the next 24 hours, ALL of our kits are on sale! The discount ranges from 10% Off all the way up to 60% off, and was automatically calculated based on “Days Of Stock” remaining. In other words, for kits that we are nearly out of stock on, the discount is not as great as it is for the kits that we have lots of. But, ALL of the kits are on sale, and are prominently featured on our home page:

This sale ends at the end of day Thursday.

This is our POST MEMORIAL DAY SALE. We wanted to do a MEMORIAL DAY SALE, but we also wanted to give all of our employees the day off. So, we waited until AFTER Memorial Day, and then additionally, we waited until AFTER we had completely caught up with all orders from the long weekend. And now we are having our POST MEMORIAL DAY SALE!

Thanks so much, everyone!

Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

7 Likes

Thanks for letting us reply to a post! LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

Also thank you for the kit sale! Wish I had dolly money left… my spending and BB’s sales have not been on the same page :frowning:

6 Likes

In case you havent seen their reply to me on facebook here is what they said

"Our customer forum has been temporarily set to a Read-Only mode for a few days. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you.
Bountiful Baby"

3 Likes

It’s not only “Read Only” It’s apparently
"no new post only" too…

I tried to create a post about Amelia…but it
wouldn’t let me!!!

2 Likes

Ugh and I need help! My air dry paints are kicking my butt!!! Lol

3 Likes

If you are on facebook you may be able to find one of the ladies there and message… I think @honojane is on there with her real name. And @Sony72’s Nusery… Facebook

If you can think of other air dry users I can try to find their nurseries on facebook if you need.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I’m havin a heck of a time without my advisors lol

1 Like

Tammy…PM’s still work! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Oh that is good to know! I was wondering but hadnt tested it yet!

A few days?! What on earth am I gonna do? )0:

2 Likes

Oh nice! Thank you !

I am glad to offer any help I can to the air dry users.
My email is lildumplins@gmail.com
Facebook Lil Dumplins Nursery Reborn Dolls
and my Facebook reborn doll group where we also discuss paints is The Reborn Connection ext 2007

7 Likes