POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

i just want to wrap you 2 up and keep you. Thank you.

3 Likes

I need to add @JillianJade to the list.I bought lots of goodies from her :)…it’s hard to think of them all!!

1 Like

And great feed back for you too @JillianJade :grin: Love my honeybug pacifiers!!! they fit my preemie and micro preemie perfect

1 Like

I also need to add @JillianJade as well. She was kind enough to sell me her Libby for a discount when she wasn’t on sale and sent her to the artist I’m having custom make her for me. The artist said the kit arrived and is perfect!

3 Likes

Thank you so very much… I appreciate you adding me to the list…it means a lot to me!!! :smiley: :heart:

1 Like

I had two positive transactions with @JillianJade, and @snuggle2me. Thanks ladies.

3 Likes

Whoop! Whoop! I purchased a Max from @AmandasBabies wonderful transaction! Amanda is my hero!

4 Likes

Did a trade with @almawisecup Such a sweet lady!! Very communicative.

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Too funny!

I purchased a baby from @allhisgrace, and she is just beautiful and perfect, she looks even more beautiful in person.Misty’s photo

My Photo

Thank you Misty for my beautiful baby.

8 Likes

She is so beautiful, I love her!

I bought 2 beautiful kits from @kristi. She shipped super cheap and fast too!! I can’t wait to get started on them :blush:! Thank you Kristi :slight_smile: I LOVE them :grinning:!!!

2 Likes

Lol, not always cheap…just clearing out few,:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got micro preemie diapers and pacifier from @JillianJade and I also got eyes from @pia . :slight_smile: Thanks again ladies.

4 Likes

Bought from:
@kristi
@Nikkiroc
@JillianJade

All three of these ladies were awesome!

3 Likes

You rock @DollyPardon :kiss:

1 Like

:kissing_heart::fist::hand_splayed::kiss:

1 Like

Had a perfect transaction with @Amandasbabies :grinning: superfast shipping :package::postbox:

1 Like

received a Kimberly head in a trade with @AmandasBabies thank you Amanda!

2 Likes