POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

@yackyquacky, thanks for the great deal and super fast shipping.

You’re welcome xo

Bought from @Phassell without any difficulty. Fast shipping also. Thanks.

2 Likes

Almost forgot to post here. I bought kits from @avyona. She shipped quickly and even sent a small gift. Would buy from her any time. :slightly_smiling_face:

Had a great transaction with @micholc. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m leaving positive feedback for @jeanhai I purchased some BB eyes from her. They arrived super quick and she is great to do business with.

1 Like

Positive feedback for @pipgirl_el and @anon77773884 they each bought kits from me. Quick payments! A+ customers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great transition with @ShannonN, fast payment very sweet to work with!

1 Like

Great transaction with @pattyabe, so very nice to work with! Fast payment!

1 Like

Had such a nice transaction with @Kimmiee, fast payment!

1 Like

Thank you! @PutABonnetOnIt was also great! Fast shipping and great packaging :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just had the most wonderful trade with @Iselis she is very sweet and look at these adorable little shoes she added to my box, they are just the cutest!

12 Likes

You were a peach too @AnnieSokay :smile:

1 Like

I got a kit from @yackyquacky and she got it in the mail quickly and it was in awesome condition!

1 Like

I had a fantastic transaction with @AnnieSokay she has been wonderful to work with .

Thank you! @LillyBellesBabies You are pretty awesome too!

1 Like

Ordered two kits from @Caidensmommy. Great transaction. Thanks again!

2 Likes

I just received a bunch of awesome items from @cajuncuties. She shipped very quickly and even added some extras. I would give her an A++++ in this transaction!!! Thanks again Shannon :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, @missannie2. Annie paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived.

1 Like

Thank you @AnnieSokay for a very pleasant sale. Great communication! I’m very happy that you are :blush:!

1 Like