POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

Nice transaction with @Ledbetterlittles. Everything was just precious!

1 Like

My body from @RoseannsBoutique arrived today and its perfect, thank you so much for shipping to me out here in France :wink:

3 Likes

Purchased paints from @mayberrybabies and they came super fast.

1 Like

I had such a nice experience with @CaribbeanAzure so sweet and laidback a true pleasure to work with! Thank you again @CaribbeanAzure :grin:

1 Like

Great transactions with @Ledbetterlittles and @RoseannsBoutique will be back for more!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Got an absolutely beautiful cuddle body from @RoseannsBoutique I highly recommend!

1 Like

Had my third perfect transaction with @DollyPardon :slight_smile:️ Always a pleasure!

1 Like

Great transaction with @MoonlitNightNursery, I purchased multiple kits from her.
Thanks so much Shannon!

1 Like

Bought the cutest body from @RoseannsBoutique !!!
So fast! Perfect transaction ! Cutest body!!!

Perfect transaction with @andik ! Thank you for my silicone Christine!!

1 Like

Sorry, @SteffanyLeah, forgot to post here. This is our third transaction. She was super easy to work with, as always. When I hoard too many kits again, maybe we will have transaction #4? :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you @avyona for the smooth transaction and that I learned new tings about PayPal .

1 Like

Leaving great positive feedback for @lauram she was wonderful to do business with and sent out the item right away. Thank you Laura!!

1 Like

Great transition with @pschomaker very nice to work with :grinning:

Positive feedback for Carce428. Communication was great and fast shipping.

2 Likes

I just received the most beautiful mohair from @sugargliderus Great transaction with her. Good communication and fast shipping. I recommend her to anyone looking for soft and quality mohair

4 Likes

@Ldbr2007 had a wonderful box exchange with Sherri . Great communication and beautiful baby layette + handmade lovey / pacifier clip .

Big bonuse : I meet another wonderful lady true this forum .
Thank you Sherri

3 Likes

I had a wonderful experience with @evelyn doing a Layette exchange very sweet and generous

2 Likes

Had a great buy from @anon37106488. My package arrived Super fast. Thank you

Had a great experiences with @kristi & @GrammasLittleDoll Thanks bunches ladies!

1 Like