POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

Forgot I also bought some cuddle bodies from @RoseannsBoutique they arrived fast and great quality!

Great experiences with @rebeccakatie and @handy_denise! Thanks so much!

1 Like

I’ve sold and bought from @Babies and had great transactions both times.

1 Like

great experience with @Theara and @danidolly

1 Like

Great trade with @Ledbetterlittles! Thanks Kali! :blush:

1 Like

I bought stuff from @handy_denise and it was sent in perfect condition the next day!!

2 Likes

Received my Rosa kit from @Kate today. Shipped quick and she’s adorable. Thanks!

1 Like

Receive my Holly’s head from @Babies, thank you ! Fast and perfect :grinning:

1 Like

Received my items from both @judym and @ritab today -my first forum transactions lol -easypeasy -thank you both for making it great !

I had a great transaction with @judym. Items just as described with fast shipping!

1 Like

Purchased from @grannyx3 and was a great experience all the way around, nice communication fast shipping beautiful product! Thank you :blush:

Purchased from @Ledbetterlittles. Fantastic she was also great @RoseannsBoutique. Love cuddle bodies

Thank you so much.you are pretty awesone as well

1 Like

Recently purchased hair from @ShangriLaRanchAlpaca a kit from @yackyquacky and have my second package from @ritab on the way!!

1 Like

Recently purchased kits from @RebeccaKatie and traded with @AnnieSokay. Great Communication & Fast Shipping, and they were both a joy to interact with. Purchased a beautiful crochet set from @happy_to_paint. Fast shipping, and exactly as shown.
I’m going to need a list because I have found so many lovely things through you ladies.
@Ledbetterlittles she is wonderful with fast shipping and awesome communication, would definitely purchase from again.
Ummm–is there anyway I can just add @Ledbetterlittles name in bold on here, bc she is like my one stop reborn clothing shop right now :joy: Fantastic as always.
@sugargliderus love my alpaca hair. Fast shipping n great communication.
@TrinityCrystal I purchased a beautiful baby boy. Great communication and fast shipping.
@Leabelle I purchased an adorable baby boy. Great Communication and fast shipping.
@Rainbowbabies I purchased very beautiful and soft mohair from her. Great Communication and fast shipping.
@Tessa fantastic trade and received a beautiful layette she also was able to gently clean my vintage clothing— great communication the entire way through and fast shipping.

I purchased very well made cuddle bodies from @RoseannsBoutique. Fantastic work! Fast shipping :blush:

7 Likes

Sold two kits to @dinokc . Fast payment and let me know the kits arrived! Would definetly sell to again.

1 Like

@RoseannsBoutique

Im so pleased with the bodies from her and her quick service. One of the nicest ladies to get your bodies from! High quality and fast. Thank you so much Roseann😍

2 Likes

Fast response and shipping from @sugargliderus I know I will love the mohair when it comes!!!

Just got this delicious little outfit from @ttulsajess. Isn’t it the cutest thing ever?! :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

I sold to @kennedysboutiqu without any problems at all. Great transaction.