POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

You forgot me evelyn, Lol

1 Like

You for got me evelyn

Right back atcha’ @ledbetterlittles!

1 Like

Great transactions with @Nikkiroc, @Miss_Kitty, @cajuncuties, @MichelleP20, and @Estelle85.

3 Likes

Ordered some hair from @Rainbowbabies, she shipped quickly and even threw in a 43g for me to try. :+1: Plus she kindly answered many of the billions of questions I have. I was also the first to comment on @Msmimi04 baby bootie book, she shipped it right out.

5 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Bought two cuddle bodies from @RoseannsBoutique . Just beautiful, such great quality, and super cuddly! Thank you!

10 Likes

Recently purchased kits from @Katinafleming and @pipgirl_el. Great service, thanks ladies~!

3 Likes

I got my two outfits from @Ledbetterlittles today. Came in very quickly and Kari even put in a few surprises. Thank!

I recieved my 2 outfits from @Ledbetterlittles yesterday along with some surprises which i love as well. Shipping was quick and she was so attentive and sweet. Thank you to ledbetterlittles!

1 Like

My goodness, I have quite the list! Every one of these ladies have been an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only have I had nothing but positive experiences with trades and sales, but I have gotten to chat and share stories with them as well which makes it that much sweeter!
@cajuncuties @Skylar @lollipop_cradle @Kate @Matryoshka @lostwithintime1 @coastalcuties @judylane1961 @Charlene08 and @LittleHeartsNursery

5 Likes

I have had the best experience with several members since I have returned to the forum. Great trades with @Ledbetterlittles @Luvbaby and @Katinafleming and purchases from @ritab @Babies @RoseannsBoutique @CarolinaCuties @twolipsanddande

4 Likes

my harry potter outfit is just the cutest thing ever. I put it on one of my dolls as soon as i opened it. Thank you

2 Likes

Received another PERFECT trade with @cajuncuties! Sent and packaged with care!

1 Like

Just completed a perfect trade with @DancesWithDolls. Super nice!

Thank you for the positive feedback. Perfect trade with @2layz, I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase or trade with her again in the future.

1 Like

I got the kits in I purchased from @ritab fast shipping! Would buy from again.

Had an excellent transaction with @Debpunkin, lots of communication.fast shipping AND suprises! Will definitely buy from again!.

I am posting positive feedback for @ritab. I bought a Tommy sculpt from her and received it quickly with no problems. Thank you @ritab

1 Like

I too just picked up a kit from @ritab. Super fast and excellent. :slight_smile:

1 Like