POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

I recently purchased a kit from @anon37106488. Smooth transaction, fast shipment, and she even threw something extra in the box with no added shipping cost. :+1:

1 Like

I had a positive experience when selling a kit to @britt40478, and buying a kit from @micholc.

2 Likes

Thank you Chrissy!! You’re a great seller!! I love my June and her goodies!! Thanks so much!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your so welcome

1 Like

I purchased some bonnets from @PutABonnetOnIt and they are AMAZING! I love them all and she shipped super fast!

1 Like

Thank you Kate, I am so glad you are happy with all your goodies :heart_eyes:!

1 Like

Thank you #RoseannsBoutique for the lovely body you made for Realborn 3 month Joseph.

1 Like

I got my hats from @PutABonnetOnIt and they are adorable!!! They are beautiful and seem to be excellently made. Thanks so much!!! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I have been crocheting since I was 9 years old. It’s the hobby I always have ongoing no matter what ever other hobby adventures I may go on lol

1 Like

I just received some kits from @NancyW. She shipped right away and even included a lovely surprise in the box. I would buy from her any time. :blush:

2 Likes

I sold kits to DollyPardon and she paid instantly, right after I invoiced her, and let me know as son as the package arrived … thank you, great buyer xx

2 Likes

@ttulsajess I purchased an Aurora Sky kit from her and the transaction went great! I also purchased one of her handmade outfits and it is super cute!

@RoseannsBoutique. Purchased an adorable cuddle body from her. She made and shipped it super quickly. I highly recommend her cuddle bodies!

2 Likes

Waiting for pictures!

I purchased a Liam kit from ChrissiesCuties and she is a dream to buy from. (although I knew that, know Chrissie for many years) thank you

1 Like

I have had very positive experiences buying from @coastalcuties, thanks so much for working with me so I could avoid the inflated shipping fees, and @Shosho, thanks for being so honest and generous :blush:

3 Likes

Very positive transaction with @RebornsbyZebra :heart:

2 Likes

Just received my beautiful mohair from @angelas817- ordered Thursday received Monday- its absolutely beautiful-packaged so it doesn’t tangle and cut end is marked - thank you :heart:

1 Like

I finally found the transaction page! Yay!
I purchased a set of panpastels and a cuddle body from @Kate . I just recieved the pastels today, and am still waiting on the cuddle body.
So far, I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Kate. she is super friendly and shipped very quickly.
Thanks for a great transaction Kate!

2 Likes

Also, a few months back @vcarter and I agreed on a trade. My handmade baby dress for her BB Kendal kit. Everything went smoothly and @vcarter was a pleasure to work with.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Bought 2 romper/bubble suits from Judy Morabito & they are lovely. The boy one is a Petit Ami & the girl one has a bonnet that unbuttons & became a new pattern for my sewing project box. Wish I’d bought all of what she offered!

1 Like