POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

Yes, i agree. The little extra touches make all the difference. Very special and sweet!

I have bought things from:

@MoonlitNightNursery,
@Rainbowbabies,
@sugargliderus,
@BabyCakesReborn
@CamsGigi,
@izzy,
@lauram

I have sold things to:
@aclovly
@kennedysboutiqu

All were great experiences! This board is awesome!!

4 Likes

Thank you for the shout out, girl!!

1 Like

I just had a wonderful experience selling to @missannie2. Quick payment and great communication!

Had to give some much deserved wonderful feedback to @GrammasLittleDoll. The kits are great and I loved the extra little gift it is DARLING. Super items that were shipped very quickly, an all around great transaction. Thanks so much!!

Annie

1 Like

I bought a box of goodies from @Bananafana. All clean, great condition, great price and fast shipping.

1 Like

Thank you @rebornlove91. perfect transaction.

1 Like

I had wonderful experiences trading with @Rebornlove91 @Babies & @mcurbelo All were very kind, and simply lovely to work with!
I also recently bought kits from @Shera1 & @GrammysReborns both were super fast in shipping, and an absolute pleasure to buy from!

4 Likes

I had a satisfactory trade with @SteffanyLeah. Great transaction

1 Like

@azbaby sold me an adorable kit with body. Thank you.
@Skylar helped me to get two special kits and doe suede bodies. So happy. Thank you and thanks to your friend.

1 Like

You are more than welcome! Happy Reborning!

Starting my third group of 10 that I have bought from; My first list is all the way at the top.

@Skylar
@Nanasherry
@Kate
@RoseannsBoutique
@judym
@LillyBellesBabies
Awesome trade with @dinokc
@Vanniek
@GrammasLittleDoll
@Miss_Kitty
1st list April '16
2nd list Feb '17

I will edit my list to keep this thread from getting too long.
Thanks

5 Likes

Way to go @anon77773884 :slight_smile:

@Countrycradlereborns can you create a post so we can see her please?

1 Like

Iā€™m sure Simone would love that!

2 Likes

@yackyquacky sent me two cute kits. Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Iā€™m leaving positive feedback for @pipgirl_el She bought Biracial Baylee from me and paid promptly. Also I purchased Evangeline from @avyona and she sent it out very quickly. Thank you ladies. It was nice doing business with you. Also received a Maggie from @GrammysReborns today. Thanks so much. And received a mermaid tail and body from @GrammysReborns today.

2 Likes

Thank you!

@Babies sent me an awesome Landon kit that I am thrilled with.Thank you !

Cant wait to see what you do with them :wink: